11 October 2020

SUNDAY SAMPLE

After popping into L'Occitane last week to buy a face mask, I spotted
this new addition to the Immortelle Precious range in the form
of an Overnight Mask, which sounded intriguing, as I do enjoy
a nourishing "leave on" face mask.

After purchasing the full size of the Invigorating Face & Eye Mask, which
I reviewed a couple of weeks ago Click Here I was given several samples
to try and in amongst them were a couple of sachets of the overnight mask.



The face mask Immortelle Precious Overnight Mask is empowered by a 
unique Immortelle complex to protect & repair your skin from the effect
 caused by blue light overexposure. 
This mask helps to reduce dull skin, fine lines, uneven skin texture and
moisture loss. 
So pop back next Sunday, after I've put this sample to the test
 to read my review...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment