28 October 2020

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {OCTOBER 2020}

Even though I say it myself I am getting better at saving my
empty products so I can show you which I liked and have finished and those 
that I would re-purchase.



L-R

1.

CAUDALIE
 Instant Foaming Cleanser

The Instant Foaming Cleanser has been a permanent fixture in my 
shower now for over a year and I have yet to buy this product.
I received 3 x 50mls sizes in various free gifts and these handy travel sizes 
have kept me going, until now.
As many of my readers will already know,I've learned to enjoy
 foam/oil cleansers far more over the last 2-3 years, as I've always been 
cleansing milk/lotion lover.
Even though I don't use it daily I do use it regularly for ease, to cleanse my
skin whilst I'm in the shower.
I have written a full review if you would like to know more about this
foaming cleansing product Click Here



2.

ELEMIS
revitalise-me
Hand & Body Wash

I was gifted this ELEMIS product by a friend back in 2019, yet I only started 
using at the beginning of this year and I've so enjoyed using it.
I have not actually written a review on this product, so here's a 
mini review.
I'm a huge fan of quality Hand Washes, hence the reason I was bought
 it as a gift and it didn't disappoint.
I used mine as a hand wash and didn't try it as a body wash and it promises
to cleanse, revive and uplift the skin.

Powerful essential oils of Thyme, Basil and Neroli are conditioning and gentle
on the skin and also make this product smell very "Spa" like, which
was heavenly every time I washed my hands.
I find the better quality the hand wash is, the longer it lasts, as you only
need to use a small amount.
I don't think this particular ELEMIS product is available in South Africa
and mine was bought in the UK and it retails for £28.00 for 300 mls
and I'm very sorry to see this luxury hand wash finish.


3.

BATH & BODY WORKS
WHITE BARN
LAVENDER VANILLA
CANDLE

Again I think this is a product that I have never reviewed before here on 
Beauty Shout Box. Bath and Body Works is a brand that we don't have
in South Africa or in the UK, however Dubai has several stores 
and even a concession now at Dubai Airport, so as you can imagine a visit
is always a must when either stopping off or passing through the airport.
My regular purchases are the PocketBac, candles and liquid hand washes
and seeing I was last there in February I have a nice little stash to
keep me going for a while.
White Barn is a sister brand to Bath & Body Works and have the most
divine selection of affordable fragranced candles.(even in Rands)
 Not only do they give a good
amount of fragrance during burning, but they also burn down
evenly and well. They're also one of the few candles that actually burn 
down. to the bottom of the container.
I would highly recommend buying if you ever get the chance.



4.

LABELLO
Crayon Lip Balm


This was one of two purchases during our strict lockdown and I'm
afraid that will be how I remember this product, that being said I
do love the LABELLO crayons and have two of their 3 shades.
They're so easy to carry around and apply. The colour payoff is
good and a re-purchase of the shade in the photo is on the cards.
 My only complaint with this product, would be their poor shade selection 
and would love to see more shades on offer.
To read my mini review click here


5.

SIMPLE
WATER BOOST
Micellar Cleansing Water

This was also a purchase from Dubai back in February, and whilst
we do have a small range of SIMPLE products here in South Africa I
don't think we yet have the Water boost range. 
As a cheap and cheerful Micellar Water I enjoyed and would re-purchase
and if you would like to read more in my full review click here



6.

GATINEAU
FLORACIL
Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover

This was somewhat of a trip down memory lane with this eye make-up
remover and a good one at that.
I loved the product way back then and its still as good as I remember it,
so a re-purchase is definitely on the "Beauty Cards".
Click here to find out why I loved this product so much.


I have written several product reviews on the brands featured above and 
if you would to read more of them just click on the links below






No comments:

Post a Comment