30 October 2020

FRIDAY FOLLOW-UP PART 2 {OCTOBER 2020}

 Several weeks ago I uploaded a Friday Follow-Up post and decided 
that there was too much feedback to confine to the one
post, so here is the second half.
To catch up on the first half click here

Back in August I wrote a review on the 
EXUVIANCE TRIPLE MICRODERMABRASION FACE POLISH 
which I highly rate and you can read my full review here


I have since discovered that they have recently changed the name, formula
and packaging of this product, which irritates me slightly, but the formula
appears to have remained very similar to the older version, but it seems 
to have more Lactobionic Acid to boost hydration and I'm sure I will give 
it a try once my old tube has finished and post another review
 to compare the two.
It's now called
 EXUVIANCE PROFESSIONAL GLYCOLIC POLISH

~~~~~~


Last month I reviewed the 
L'OCCITANE INVIGORATING FACE & EYE MASK 
in the pod format, which allowed for 2-3 applications and I enjoyed
it so much that I recently purchased the full size face mask.
To read my full review click here




What appealed to me about this product is the fact you can apply to both 
the face and eye area.Its divine straight from the fridge ensuring that its both refreshing and de-puffing on the skin and eye area.
It's melting sorbet texture is easy to apply and allows this multi tasking mask 
to be a perfect choice for those hot summer days.


I think that is all my follow-up news for now, so until next time
please be safe...





No comments:

Post a Comment