18 February 2021

AESOP POST POO DROPS #TBT REVIEW

As I say in my original review back in June 2019 this was a very
random purchase and to be honest was a waste of money.
I was taken in by the hype and the nearly full bottle is still sitting in my
 bathroom today. This product even made it as one of my 
Top 3 Most Disappointing Products of 2019
If you would like to see what the other 2 were

Interestingly all 3 currency prices below have not changed in 18months.

~~~~~~

Sometimes curiosity can lead to a random beauty purchase and I was so 
curious about these Aésop Post Poo Drops,
that it led to a purchase from SpaceNK earlier in the year.

Aesop is an Australian beauty brand that I've heard many good reports about 
and especially on these wonder drops, that I couldn't resist putting them to the 
smell test.
I must say upfront, that they're by no means a "must have" purchase, but 
rather one of those "nice to have" products or is it?



First off these Post Poo Drops don't come cheap, as they weigh in at £20 a bottle
to basically mask unpleasant odours in the bathroom.
The Post Poo Drops come in a brown bottle with a pipette dropper, 
which I like as you can control just how many drops you dispense,
 into the toilet bowl post flush.

The amber coloured liquid comprises of Lemon Peel Oil, Mandarin Orange Peel Oil
and other floral elements that all work together to neutralise unpleasant
 bathroom smells.


Super easy to use you just dispense three drops into the toilet bowl post-flush
and it's suppose to leave the little room smelling lovely and fresh and they also recommend that you add a couple of drops to the hand basin to intensify 
the citrus fragrance.

Sadly I was somewhat under whelmed by these little drops of promise, as I was 
expecting the fragrance to be stronger, they did however work slightly better 
in a small guest toilet area than in a larger bathroom and the fragrance
 was intensified once drops were added to the basin.

The Aésop Post Poo Drops are Vegan and Cruelty Free  
and are also free from:
Colourants
Mineral Oils
Parabens
and Silicones

It's certainly more discreet when you're at a friends house to use the dropper 
of these post poo drops rather than the give-away noisy air freshener blast
 to camouflage any bad odours, before the next guest uses the little room...
(If you feel the need you can carry the drops in your handbag, as they do come
 with with a very nice cloth bag)

There's also no doubt that they certainly look more stylish in the bathroom, but
 I do have difficulty in spending £20's on a product that is flushed or rinsed away, 
when I could spend the same money on a more important skincare product.

I suppose it's all about priorities and obviously mine ain't about combating 
a smelly loo post poo, but this product has gained notoriety and I'm sure we 
can all bring to mind someone that this would make a perfect gift for...


Aésop 
Post Poo Drops
100ml



£
20


25


$
29






No comments:

Post a Comment