28 February 2021

ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN EYE REVIVE MASK {REVIEW}

Having reviewed several products from the British skincare brand 
ELEMIS 
I can now official say that it's fast becoming one of my favourite skincare brands.
If you would like to catch up on my previous ELEMIS reviews

I currently have under review a couple of products that came in my 
Christmas gift of the
ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Stars of the Show Set 
and it's a gift that keeps on giving and I love it...
I have many more ELEMIS product reviews coming up.
If you would like to read my post showing the contents of that set then


Everything in the set excites me, yet when it comes to eye products
I must admit I do get a little more than excited.

Eye products are often overlooked as being non-essentials in a skincare
regime and I often hear or read the following:
"It's an area where I can save money"
"I can't afford one"
"They don't work"
"I use my moisturiser or night cream over the eye area"
"My eye area is good I don't need to use one"
'I'll think about using one when I see the lines and wrinkles"

As you can imagine, as someone that has been using an eye cream
since my very early 20's I can but cringe when I hear these types of responses,
especially when that person is standing before me wearing super expensive 
shoes and clothes.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but those clothes will be long gone when
you are 60, yet your skin will still be with you, so the choice ultimately
is your's to make, but I for one have been extremely happy with my
decision that caring for the skin around the eye area is as important
 as caring for the skin on your face and body.
Little Rant over...



ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN EYE REVIVE MASK
Anti-Wrinkle Multi-Use Eye Mask - brightens - rejuvenates - hydrates

A serum-infused eye mask that minimises the look of wrinkles, whilst 
targeting the look of puffiness and dark circles.

This moisture-plumping eye mask is formulated with next generation 
Flash Filler Hyaluronic Acid, wrinkle-reducing Watermelon Snow Algae and antioxidant-rich Bush Clover to deeply hydrate and reduce the visible effects
 of tension and strain around the eye contour.

I have seen a noticeable difference with the hydration of my skin and I find
the bouncy gel texture to be both smoothing, comforting and refreshing.
There is absolutely no feeling of product left behind on the skin once applied.
The texture is also like no other that I have tried before, as it's almost 
"cloud like" and it was soon apparent 
that after the first application a "less is more" approach needs to be adopted
as a small amount covers a large area, making this product a very cost 
effective eye treatment, considering its a multi-use product.


For optimal results, use daily or a minimum of 3 times a week.
Apply a thin layer to the eye contour and either layer under makeup
 in the morning, over make-up during the day or leave on overnight.
What I really enjoy about this product is the versatility, as this
 3-in-1 formula can be used as an overnight anti-ageing mask, 
a hydrating under-eye primer and a moisturising rescue balm, during the day.
Personally for my mature skin I find I can quite easily use this as a 
nightly eye cream and I also like to apply during the day, especially
if I've been having too much screen time.
Due to its versatility its fitted perfectly into my current beauty regime
 and I'm reaching for it more often than I first thought I would.

Research & Development where skincare is concerned is changing
fairly rapidly, especially when it comes to multi tasking products
and I think ELEMIS have nailed it with this 
Anti-Wrinkle Multi Use Eye product.
If you are searching for an Eye Cream upgrade,
then this could be one to consider.


ELEMIS 
PRO-COLLAGEN 
EYE REVIVE MASK
15ml


R
1305


£
55


$
82


Please check websites below as many have discounts etc.

ELEMIS is available in South Africa from
RED CARNATION HOTEL SPAS
 & Online


 

No comments:

Post a Comment