15 February 2021

ON MY BEAUTY RADAR {FEBRUARY 2021}

This is a series of blog posts that I started at the beginning of 2020
and this is my 3rd edition.
It's where I let you guys know what products are 
On My Beauty Radar
and whilst some maybe brand new launches others maybe golden oldies 
that I've lusted after for ever.

Let me pre warn you that some of these products may be on my "Beauty Radar" forever, either due to my budget not stretching so far or it could be that they're only available overseas, whilst others may get ticked off much sooner.
(Sadly with the COVID 19 around I can't see too much travel taking place 
anytime soon).

I have however added 2 products to my wish list below,I've also kicked one
product off my list completely and another of the products has been purchased.
These are currently the most lust worthy on my radar.

{NEW ADDITIONS}


URBAN DECAY
STAY NAKED HYDROMANIAC
Tinted Glow Foundation


Sadly URBAN DECAY are no longer available in South Africa and they 
just so happened to have recently launched two products that have
caught my eye and would love to try.
It's a longwear, tinted glow foundation infused with kombucha filtrate and 
marula oil for up to 24-hour hydration, coverage, and fresh glow.
£29




URBAN DECAY
LASH FREAK
MASCARA


As you know all too well I'm a bit of a mascara addict and this one really
 appeals to me, as its an intensely volumising mascara with an 
asymmetrical brush that lengthens, lifts, and curls lashes for a dramatic, 
wide-eyed effect.
£22





{STILL ON MY LIST}

LANEIGE 
LIP SLEEPING MASK


The Korean Beauty brand LANEIGE formulated this, now infamous, award winning
leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips
 overnight and being  slightly Lip Balm obsessed I had to add to my list.
I was so close to buying earlier this year, at Dubai Duty Free, but unfortunately
they don't sell the individual loose items, only a Duty Free exclusive pack of 4
and even for me 4 was way too many.
Retails $20 and available in 4 options:
 Original
Vanilla
Apple Lime
Berry





LANEIGE
WATER SLEEPING MASK


Now I do enjoy a good "leave on" face mask and thoroughly enjoyed my recent 
LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA AERATING GEL MASK to read my full review
and I'm assuming this maybe quite similar, as it's an overnight, moisture-recharging gel mask that quickly absorbs while you sleep to deeply hydrate skin. 
Again I missed out on this award winning mask as Duty Free only sold
packs of 2 and it was one too many, as it meant double the price.
Retails for $25 and is available in 2 variants:
Original
Lavender


SUMMER FRIDAYS
Jet Lag Mask

This much raved about Jet Lag Mask from SUMMER FRIDAYS is not available 
in SA and since there's been no travel, I still haven't purchased it, so
 On My Beauty Radar it stays...




{PURCHASED}

I can now say that I have purchased this foundation mid 2020
 and I'm loving it, so much so that it made it onto my
 Top Make-Up List of 2020
To read my full review Click Here


BYTERRY
HYALURONIC HYDRA-FOUNDATION


As I'm sure you will already know, if you read my posts regularly, I do love me
some BYTERRY.
The latest addition to their make-up line up is a hydrating foundation, which I 
would love to try, hence it's made it onto this list. 

It's a Hydrating foundation. 
Perfects and hydrates skin. 
Buildable coverage. 
Infused with hyaluronic acid. 
Protects with SPF 30. 
Long-wear. 
Vegan formula 
and it seems to tick all my foundation boxes and considering how much I enjoy
 their iconic Brightening CC Serums to read my full reviews
I'm hopeful that this foundation will deliver.
 R1490 






{KICKED OFF}


LA MER
The Lip Balm


Again this is another beauty product that seems to have been on my Wish List 
forever and despite reading rave reviews I just cannot see myself
spend R975 on a Lip Balm anytime soon, so sadly this is being removed
 from my Beauty Radar.
Let me know in the comments below if any of these above products 
are on your Wish List


No comments:

Post a Comment