7 February 2021

KÉRASTASE GENESIS DEFENSE THERMIQUE BLOW DRY PRIMER REVIEW

This is the 3rd product from the KÉRASTASE GENESIS collection gift set 
and I'm sure this set is still available.(R990)
This range of haircare products has been specifically formulated to help reduce
hair fall due to breakage.



Genesis is composed of specially selected ingredients to help reduce the problem
 of hair fall. Enriched with Edelweiss Native Cells, ginger root and Aminexil 1.5%
 to help reduce hair-fall due to breakage, whilst also containing hints of bergamot zest, cedar, lime, basil, rose and other inspired notes to contribute to its signature fragrance. Your hair does smell divine when using any of these products alone,
but when using all 3 products together your hair is beautifully fragranced for 
days after using.

Hair falling out is an increasingly common problem for women, up to 70% 
of women suffer some level of hair-fall at some point during their life but it’s important to remember this is not a life sentence. 
There are two potential reasons why your hair maybe falling out:
 either it could be a reaction to external aggressors, 
or 
it’s a progressive process at the root linked to the hair's natural cycle.

We tend to lose between 50 - 100 strands of hair per day, so there is 
nothing to worry about. 
Your hair is constantly renewing. 
However, if your hair is very fragile, actions like frequent brushing 
or friction from a towel can sensitize it even more. 
Elastic bands can cause damage too so be gentle.

This past week I have posted my full reviews on both the shampoo
and conditioner from the same range. 
The one I enjoyed and sadly the other was not for me or my hair.
I highly recommend that you read my 2 previous reviews.

To read these review click on the Pink Links below



DEFENSE THERMIQUE is an Anti hair-fall intense fortifying blow-dry fluid 
for weakened hair, prone to falling due to breakage. 
Enriched with Edelweiss Native Cells, Ginger Root & Aquaxyl this thermique 
provides anti-breakage protection, up to 88% immediate hydration* and 24hr protection against frizz* without weighing down the hair. 
Its detangling action helps to prevent hair-fall due to breakage from brushing. Protects from heat up to 220°C*. 

I have used, for many years, various types blow dry/heat protecting products 
and it's a product that I am never without.
My major concern, having highlighted hair, is the dreaded task of detangling my hair post wash. I'm also very aware that this is when the hair is extremely
vulnerable to breakage, so I always look for a product that easily detangles 
and provides good heat protection whilst blow drying and straightening my 
already fragile hair.

The DEFENSE THERMIQUE comes in an easy to control and apply spray
bottle and the milky formula can be applied 2 ways:

ON TOWEL-DRIED HAIR: 
Take 2 to 4 pumps, depending on the lengths and thickness of the hair. 
Spread down to tips, then comb to evenly distribute the product. 
Proceed to blow-dry or air dry. 

ON DRY HAIR: 
Apply to dry hair after blowdrying or airdrying as a finishing touch to tame 
frizz and boost shine. Style as desired. 

I liked this product very much and it's one that I would recommend, 
as it made detangling a breeze and my hair felt nourished and soft whilst 
not feeling coated or weighed down and then there is that amazing fragrance.
I have been using these products for 6 weeks or more now, so therefore
I cannot say whether the range is causing less hair fall due breakage or not
as I feel that's a really difficult call to make.
However I will continue to use all 3 products, despite not liking the one 
and I'll give you feedback in a Friday Follow-Up post once I have 
finished them all.


So there you have it , all 3 products have been reviewed and whilst 2 get a
 thumbs up from me, sadly the one doesn't.
Is there a need in the market place for a fortifying system that's professionally formulated to strengthen hair and reduce hair breakage?
Yes there is and the whole range consists of up to 10 products 
(dependant on the country) that all work together to strengthen, protect
 and condition the hair, whilst reducing the risk of hair fall due to breakage.

If excessive breakage is a daily hair challenge you face and your budget allows 
then speak to your KÉRASTASE salon hairdresser for product advice,
as I think its worth a try...




KÉRASTASE
DEFENSE THERMIQUE
BLOW DRY PRIMER

150ml


R
515


£
26


$
39







No comments:

Post a Comment