23 February 2021

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {FEB 2021}

 I have 4 empty beauty products to show you in this post and whilst the one
 is somewhat of a golden oldie, as I have re-purchased it several times over
the years, I don't think I've ever mentioned it in a 
Recent Beauty Empties post.
The other 3 products are all purchases made in 2020 that have now come 
to an end and the question is "would I re-purchase"?

*Click on the PINK LINKS below to take you to my original reviews*




L-R

1.

BIODERMA
SENSIBIO H2O
MAKE-UP REMOVING
MICELLE SOLUTION


I hold my hands up to this one, I was soo slow on the uptake
with this award winning Micellar Water that I'm highly embarrassed
about the fact and as I say in my original review I don't really
know why. What I do now know is that it's been my loss over the 
past 25 years, yes that's how long it has been around.
This product is deserving of all the accolades and praise, 
as it's good, it's very good.
Whilst a re-purchase is most definitely on the cards I do have a couple
of other Micellar Waters that I would like to check out in the near future.



2.

NUXE
RÊVE DE MIEL 
LIP MOISTURISING STICK

I reviewed this lip balm back in June 2020 and it was one of my very few 
lockdown beauty treats and as I say in my review I was a little
disappointed at the time of writing, as it wasn't as good as its pot version.
I did however finish it pretty quickly, which means that I must have 
enjoyed it and I did enjoy, but my lips were not overly dry or in need
 of TLC at the time. 
Would I buy another, most probably not.



3.

GATINEAU
GENTLE SILK CLEANSER 

Over recent years I have switched up my cleansing routine, which has led
to a change in the type of cleansers that I have been buying.
Normally this cleanser would have featured on my Recent Empties
post much sooner, but I find that I'm not using a milky cleanser 
as often these days.
This is a beautiful cleanser and as I say in my review it holds, 
as does the brand, a special place in my beauty heart.
There's no hesitation from me in recommending this product to those 
that love a luxurious, soothing and effective cleanser.



4.

REN
MOROCCAN ROSE OTTO 
BATH OIL

Several bottles of this beautifully fragrant bath oil down and I
can't remember ever including it in my empties post, so after originally
reviewing it back in December 2017, it finally makes an appearance.
That fact that I've made several re-purchases since than says it all, 
but sadly I don't think I will buy again.
The reason for this decision is simply due to there being so many beautiful
 fragrant bath products available now to luxuriate and wallow in,
 I find myself reaching less and less for this bath oil, so I feel it's time to give 
the REN MOROCCAN ROSE Bath Oil a little break,
whilst I discover others.


Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of the above and of
course any thoughts, as I would love to hear.





No comments:

Post a Comment