9 February 2021

BURT'S BEES MOISTURISING MANGO LIP BALM REVIEW


If you've been around Beauty Shout Box for a while you will already
know that I love a good Lip balm and that I am a bit of a self confessed addict.
 It also doesn't matter whether they're from a luxury brand or the local
drugstore, I'm drawn to all things Lip Balm.

I was recently sent this fruity little Mango number from 
Burt's Bees 
and after strawberries, my 2nd fave fruit is mango, so this product
 immediately pleased me on 2 counts.







Seeing it's the first time I'm reviewing anything from this US brand I
always like to give you a short overview of the brand.

Burt’s ­Bees® has been offering distinctive earth-friendly, natural health 
and beauty care products for 30 years. 
From a beekeeper’s backyard in Maine to the leading edge of natural, 
Burt’s Bees knows natural body care solutions from head-to-toe and operates 
with The Greater Good™ top of mind.
 No parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and no animal testing. 




Everyone has a Lip Balm on hand and in my case I have dozens, 
you'll find several in my purse, my car, in my bedside drawers, 
on my dressing table and sometimes left in clothes pockets and whilst 
mulling this over, I can officially announce that I have more Lip Balms
 dotted around the house than I have hand sanitisers and that's
quite a claim, as I have a hand sanitiser in every room.

 Burt’s Bees classic Beeswax Lip Balm has become a staple worldwide and they
also have a variety of exotic flavours.
Each of these exotic balms is infused with real natural ingredients to nourish lips, 
like Mango Butter, Pomegranate Oil, Pink Grapefruit, 
Vanilla and more and I've already spotted a Strawberry, Vanilla Bean, 
and a rather delicious sounding Coconut & Pear.

Burt’s Bees Mango Butter 
Moisturizing Lip Balm

A paradise for your lips. 
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm is made with Mango Butter, a naturally 
nourishing balm that smoothes dry lips. 
Hydrate you lips with this tropical twist on moisture.

 Key ingredients:

Mango Butter
Coconut Oil
100% Natural


In my experience I often find the drugstore brands lean
more towards that vaseline feel, which ultimately results in
a quick re-application, but I didn't find that with the Burts Bees.
Initially after comforting and nourishing my lips it soon settled 
to have a more matte, as opposed to a shiny greasy finish.
The mango flavour, whilst delicate isn't too overpowering that
you are compelled to lick your lips all the time.

I'm so enjoying this lip balm, as it feels way more luxurious on the
lips than I expected it to and at only R67 I can now add even
more Lip balms to my ever growing collection or should I say addiction,

I'm also happy to announce that I have some more Burt's Bees products to 
review in the coming months and despite being most well known
for their lip care products, yet in certain markets they offer ranges 
to care for the hands, face, body and even a make-up collection.

Burt's Bees launched here in South Arica in 2019
 and is available
from Dischem and Takealot


Burt’s Bees
Mango Butter 
Moisturizing Lip Balm
4.25g



R
75
(Dischem currently retailing for R67)


£
3.99


$
3.59






No comments:

Post a Comment