5 January 2021

ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN STARS OF THE SHOW GIFT SET

The ELEMIS Gift Set offerings for Christmas 2020 were fantastic to say the least
and each set did offer a saving on buying the products individually. 
(In the case of the set below it was approx a 35% saving)
Whilst here in South Africa we didn't get the full compliment on offer from 
ELEMIS,
 we did get many and I was so lucky to have received one from my youngest
"kiddiewink" as a Christmas gift and it just so happens to be the 
best in my opinion!

Having used and reviewed several ELEMIS products in the past just click 
on the link to catch up click here
  I have said in those previous reviews that it's a brand that I would love to
discover more of and that is why I love this collection of ELEMIS products
so much, as it enables me to explore more of the Pro- Collagen range.



The 
ELEMIS
 PRO-COLLAGEN
STARS OF THE SHOW
GIFT SET
 
was perfectly named as it really was the "Star of the Show"
and for any Pro-Collagen fans out there, this was a gift of dreams.

The six face-care products and a facial cleansing cloth were
 all housed in a high quality vanity/jewellery case, with a removable insert.
Having only tried the Pro-Collagen Marine Cream prior I was very happy indeed
to have a replacement, but this time in the form of their Super Size 100ml.
The other 5 products, 2 of which were full size, were all skincare products 
from ELEMIS that I had not tried previously, so this collection of
products, for me were truly the Stars of the Show.


Inside the Luxury Vanity Case were the following products:

NEW Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask 15ml – Full Size
Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir 15ml – Full Size
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 100ml – Super Size
Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 50g
Luxury Cleansing Cloth
Pro-Collagen Insta-Smooth Primer 5ml
Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 30ml

As you can imagine 2021 will be for me and Beauty Shout Box an 
ELEMIS year, when it comes to skincare product reviews. 
A couple of year ago I had a year where I focused on products from the 
French skincare brand Caudalie
and I know that many of you enjoyed those reviews, so expect more
of the same, just a different brand.

I cannot wait to slowly include the above into my daily skincare regime 
and as you may have seen in my recent "Currently Under Review" post
for January the NEW Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask is the first to be included.


This set was purchased from the OYSTER BOX HOTEL SPA however
I'm not sure if these SA retailers still have this set available.

ELEMIS stockists in SA:






Please let me know, in the comments below if there are any of your 
ELEMIS faves here... 




No comments:

Post a Comment