17 October 2019

BENEFIT HELLO HAPPY FLAWLESS BRIGHTENING FOUNDATION {REVIEW}


Benefit 
Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation
recently launched here in South Africa and I had to try, the products name is what
sold it to me, as at my age flawless and brightening are becoming the main focus
of all my make-up purchases of late.


Benefit is a brand that I have promoted and loved for several years, yet its not a brand I recommend for foundations, 
YES for concealers, all things brows and mascaras, so will this new foundation addition change my mind.

I purchased a mini size,one of the great things about benefit is their extensive
range of mini sizes available, that allows you to try out before investing on a
full size and I must make mention that this full size foundation
retails for a hefty R445, so it doesn't fall into everyones' budget. 


Benefit’s Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation with SPF 15 forms
part of the benefit Hello Happy foundation range, which already includes 
a Velvet Powder Foundation and a Soft Blur Foundation.

Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 
with SPF 15
offers lightweight medium coverage, its breathable with a satin natural-looking illuminating finish.

 Cleverly supercharged with photochromic pigments that adapt to your skin
 giving it a brightening ,fresh and glowy appearance.
A blend of flower extracts help to boost radiance, while hyaluronic acid keeps your skin hydrated and healthy.

The formula is exactly what I’ve been looking for, as it gives a natural-looking, 
long lasting, dewy finish that offers medium coverage and all whilst helping 
your skin to look fresh and glowy in any light and its always a good sign when someone compliments you on your skin, which happened on 2 occasions.
My perfect shade is No.4 (the same as the Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer)
Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer Review
and there are internationally
  12 shades that feature neutral undertones, 
making them versatile enough to suit a range of skin tones and types
As with all benefit products they're fun and easy to apply, blend and I found this
foundation to be buildable if you needed more coverage.

After wearing for a couple of weeks now, it's a hit with me,
it felt lightweight and comfortable over my normal skincare and wore well with no separation of fading, so lets just say that it could well be a turning point for me with regards to benefit foundations.
A big thumbs up all round for this latest addition to the 
Benefit Hello Happy family...


Benefit 
Hello Happy 
Flawless Brightening Foundation
30ml


R
445
(10ml Mini R195)


£
26


$
30






No comments:

Post a Comment