4 May 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MAY 2021}

As you may or may not know I like to give you prior
notice as to which products I will be reviewing in the near future.
I have an assortment of beauty products to review over the next
couple of weeks ranging from fragrance, to yet another lip balm,
a rather pricey sheet mask and finally some skin glow drops that I 
have had my eye on for sometime now.



L-R


1.
111 SKIN
ROSE GOLD
BRIGHTENING FACIAL 
TREATMENT MASK

 Despite having heard of this brand and knowing of their infamous
 sheet masks, this will be my first time trying one, so I'm excited
to finally get to try and experience and more importantly to see for 
myself what all the fuss and hype is about.


2.
JO MALONE
ENGLISH PEAR & FREESIA
COLOGNE

Having struggled for so long to find any JO MALONE fragrances that
I truly love and adore I have successfully only found two
Wood Sage & Sea Salt & Earl Grey & Cucumber are my fragrance 
loves and to read my reviews on both of these fragrances click here
I recently received this 9ml deluxe sample spray of 
English Pear & Freesia Cologne with a repeat purchase of my
Wood Sage & Sea Salt and this will be nice to see if I can make
it a JO MALONE hat trick, as the scent from Freesias are my favourite.

*NOW POSTED*



3.
BURTS BEES
TINTED LIP BALM

I may be appearing a little obsessed over BURTS BEES 
lip products, as I have another to review this month, but I really
do rate them and they're so affordable and easily available.
I feel tinted lip balms are becoming the new lipsticks and I
have high hopes for their tinted version.
To read my previous BURTS BEES reviews click here 

*NOW POSTED*




4.
RODIAL
SOFT FOCUS
GLOW DROPS 

A couple of years back, when this product was launched overseas, 
I was quite taken with it and for a short while it was
on my overseas wish list and for some reason, I removed it. 
It recently appeared on a third party South African beauty retailer
at a reduced priced and I snapped it up, as it worked out cheaper
than the normal overseas RSP.
I have reviewed a couple of RODIAL offerings and had mixed
opinions, so I'm hoping this product won't disappoint. 
To read my previous RODIAL reviews click here

* NOW POSTED *


As always let me know in the comments below, as to what you
think of any of the above products that are "Currently Under Review".





No comments:

Post a Comment