2 May 2021

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MARCH & APRIL 2021}


I have 5 "faves" for you today and as I predicted ELEMIS
skincare features again this month and it does so with two great products.
I have experienced their wonderful Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm and
their Super Serum Elixir.
My hair and lips were treated to products that they loved and I also
got to experience a wonderful new skincare brand and facial at the
award winning Spa in the iconic 5* Oyster box Hotel.
As always I will link the full reviews in Pink



1.
CHRISTOPHE ROBIN
 CLEANSING PURIFYING
SCRUB
WITH SEA SALT

My love for the french haircare brand Christophe Robin isn't
waning, in fact its growing with this cleansing scrub.
The cleansing purifying scrub with sea salt is ideal as a detox treatment 
as it cleanses, purifies and restores balance to sensitive or oily scalps. 
It can also be used as a post-colour treatment to sooth tingling 
and itching sensations and I'm loving how clean it makes my scalp
and hair feel.




2.
TATA HARPER
ILLUMINATING FACIAL
AT THE OYSTER BOX SPA

This has, so far, been a beauty highlight of the year and I cannot
 wait to return for another TATA HARPER facial at the Oyster Box
Hotel Spa, as it was not only a divine treatment, but it was a
great introduction to the USA natural skincare brand TATA HAPER,
which has recently launched both their retail products and 
salon treatments at the RED CARNATION Hotels Spas
in South Africa.
I also have two of their skincare products that I will be reviewing 
in the future.



3.
ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
SUPER SERUM ELIXIR

This Super Serum is an anti-ageing concentrate
 that has been formulated to plump, smooth and nourish
 the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
I've been using this serum now for nearly 3 months and this concentrated
active serum has been an absolute pleasure to use.
To find out more about this super serum and its benefits



4.
BURTS BEES
LIP SHIMMER

The luminous lip shimmers glide on with the perfect complement of 
moisture and touch of delicate colour that looks 
great alone or over the top of your favourite lipstick.
I found it to work well over the top of all my lip shades. 
The inclusion of Peppermint gives the lips that fresh invigorated plump
 feel which I personally loved.







5.
ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
CLEANSING BALM

This hero product in the ELEMIS range is just as good as I expected
it to be and then some. If you are a lover of cleansing balms then this
is truly a "must have" and a read of my review is advisable to find out
why I and thousands of fans love it so much.




Let me know in the comments below if any of the above products are your "Faves".




No comments:

Post a Comment