13 May 2021

BURT'S BEES TINTED LIP BALM {REVIEW}

2021 has seen me become a huge fan of BURT'S BEES lip products and 
this is the third one that I have tried and loved.
Here are the links to my previous reviews

In my opinion they have nailed ''all things'' lip balms and whether 
you are looking for a traditional moisturising natural lip balm, one with
a shimmer or a tinted lip balm you really can't go wrong with the
BURT'S BEES products, after all they have been perfecting their
Lip Balm art since 1984.





With the compulsory wearing of face masks I'm finding myself turning 
to tinted lip balms more than ever and for me they're my new lipstick.

 
I have been wearing the shade Hibiscus and being sheer you can pretty
 much wear any of the 8 flattering shades, as they all offer a hint of colour
 and the usual Burt's Bees 8 hours of moisture all thanks to the 
Botanical Waxes and Shea Butter.

Burt's Bees products are 100% Natural Origin
Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS
They are so compact to carry, affordable and easily available
 countrywide and online through


BURTS BEES
TINTED LIP BALM
4.25g


R
99


$
4.99


£
5.99



No comments:

Post a Comment