16 May 2021

SUNDAY SAMPLE

If you follow me over on Instagram you will already know that I received
this NUXE VERY ROSE 3-in-1 Soothing Micellar Water in a 
MODERN Beauty Box last week
Technically this size 40ml of product is classed as a Travel size rather than 
sample size and it should last me a good few days ensuring that I can
thoroughly this Micellar Water to the test.
However with a cleansing product I can generally tell after a couple of 
uses if it's a good one or not...


Having reviewed many Micellar Waters here on Beauty Shout Box, ranging
from the most infamous and affordable options through to some mid range
 and higher priced French offerings, 
I have finally settled on my favourite micellar water of all time, the
 BIODERMA H20 SENSIBIO

To read other

 So will this product from NUXE be able to knock the iconic 
BIODERMA one of its Micellar pedestal?

Check back next Sunday to find out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment