25 May 2021

RODIAL SOFT FOCUS GLOW BOOSTER DROPS {REVIEW}


RODIAL SOFT FOCUS GLOW BOOSTER DROPS
were on my UK shopping list a couple of years ago and due to a lack
of beauty budget they were overlooked for other products that were
 obviously deemed more important to me at the time.
Not having any official stockists of RODIAL in South Africa,
we do have online 3rd retailers and this is where I recently managed 
to order my product from.
With age it's only natural to be drawn to products that promise to
enhance/restore that radiance and glow that the skin once had and
 I'm a self confessed glow and radiance addict.
So as you can imagine when a beautiful pearly pink serum offers to
"Illuminate the complexion and achieve a lit-from-within glow"
and the words Soft Focus are mentioned I'm both 
interested and intrigued.


This next-generation wonder serum combines skincare actives with a
 subtle pearlescence to instantly boost luminosity.
 Its weightless formula is enriched with an antioxidant to help to rejuvenate
 the skin creating the perfect dewy base for makeup application or used 
on its own as a soft-focus skin-enhancing serum.

Key benefits: 
Squalane known to soften skin and smooth texture
Glycerin helps to maintain moisture levels for dewy-looking skin
Antioxidants work to brighten skin and boost luminosityApply two drops and pat into a clean, dry face.
Use before makeup as the ultimate illuminating primer or use on
its own for a dewy complexion.
Just a word of warning you do need to shake well before use.

I do enjoy a product in a dropper bottle, as I like to be in
control of how much I dispense and that's particularly
important with this product.
I did experience some stickiness on the skin if I used too
much of the product, but you soon get to know how
much to dispense.

I also had some concerns that this serum would impart more
of a shimmer to the skin, like so many similar products do,
but I'm glad to report that all it takes are a couple of drops
to transform a dull skin into a soft glowing and dewy skin.
I was also impressed by how moisturising the serum felt,
especially when used on its own.

It was super easy to incorporate into my skincare routine,
whether I used as a primer under foundation, on its own with
no moisturiser, or over my usual moisturiser,
however I also enjoyed mixing the Glow Drops with my
foundation before application.


The soft focus glow drops deliver what it says on the box.
However this product is by no means a "must have" in your
skincare regime, but it's certainly a "nice to have" product
especially if you have a mature skin and are looking for
a little BOOST on the glow front.


RODIAL
SOFT FOCUS GLOW
BOOSTER DROPS
31ml


R
N/A


£
50


$
65


I have posted several reviews on Rodial products including
their Dragons Blood Lip & Eye masks.



No comments:

Post a Comment