2 January 2022

BYTERRY BAUME DE ROSE BI-PHASE MAKEUP REMOVER {REVIEW}


I was fortunate this year to have two Beauty Advent Calendars to open
and one was the Jewel Fantasy from one of my favourite French brands
BYTERRY.
Whilst there were several product inclusions that I had tried previously,
there were many that I hadn't and the 
BYTERRY 
Baume de Rose Bi-Phase Make-up Remover
was a new try for me, so I have been using the 30ml travel size for the 
past week and here is my review...
Enjoy!



The calendar also included a travel size of the Baume de Rose Micellar Water,
 which means that I'm only missing the Baume de Rose Beauty Toner and that's
the pretty toner that includes floating rose petals and is one that I would 
love to try and
review for you, as it would complete the Baume de Rose cleansing/toning
 trio above.


This is a liquid, Oil and water-based cleanser makeup remover that has
 two phases.  It's Infused with rose oils and has been formulated to
remove waterproof and long-lasting makeup.

This is a super effective makeup remover for all skin types, combining 
two phases of oil and water that are mixed together when you shake the bottle. 
*Don't forget to shake*
It lifts away makeup effortlessly, even waterproof and longwear formulas,
leaving skin feeling fresh and clean and all in a few sweeps of the cotton pad.
It's leaves a non-greasy, velvety soft finish and has that BYTERRY subtle 
distinct rose scent.
Due to the inclusion of vitamin-rich rose oils my skin also felt hydrated 
and soft.

My first product review of 2022 has been a good one and
thanks to the Advent calendar expect more BYTERRY product reviews
during the year.


BYTERRY 
BAUME DE ROSE
BI-PHASE MAKE-UP REMOVER

200ml


R

890


£
36


$

45


No comments:

Post a Comment