5 January 2022

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2021}

This is the last faves post of 2021 and I have 3 products and a newly
launched range to rave about...


1.

AVÈNE
TOLERANCE CONTROL RANGE

The Tolerance Range was launched recently and I was
lucky enough to receive 3 products to try and not only was I impressed
but my "hubby" was also.

The 2 stars of the "Tolerance Show" were the
Soothing Skin Recovery Balm & Cream.

The range has been formulated to control the skin reactivity of hypersensitive, 
intolerant and allergic skin types.
"Hubby" took a liking to the Tolérance CONTROL Cream, 
which is more lightweight and immediately soothes stinging, tightness
 and hot flushes. 
It hydrates dry, hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy-prone skin.
 It’s the perfect everyday ally to control unpredictable skin reactions for a
more normal to combination skin.

My preference was for the rich soothing recovery balm, which hydrates dry, hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant 
or allergy-prone skin and calms the skin in 30 seconds.
 This rich moisturiser instantly calms sensitive skin and sensations of tightness, 
tingling and discomfort.
 The skin is left intensely moisturised and its barrier restored in 48 hours.
 Its rich and comfortable texture is particularly recommended for 
dry to very dry skin.

If you recognise any of the skin issues above then I highly recommend
this range whether it be for a short or long term use. 

and








2.

CHANEL
LES BEIGES
FRESH WATER TINT


This was my first Chanel purchase and I didn't regret it one little bit.
I had been procrastinating about this product for some time
and I was finally able to get one for free (more is revealed in my full review).
This lightweight, hydrating and instantly refreshing, the ultra-light formula
 is composed of 75% water. 
Created with micro fluidic technology, micro-droplets of encapsulated 
pigments melt into the skin on contact creating a radiant bare-skin effect. 
It provides a softened, smooth finish, for an even complexion.








3.

EVE LOM
RADIANCE FACE MIST 


This isn't just another facial spray, its a versatile, effective skincare treatment 
in a mist form.
I wasn't quite sure what to expect, yet it turned out to be all that I wanted
 it to be and then some.
It's serious skin care in a mist format and it's great as a boost 
or top-up for the skin during the day.
I have just come to the end of this face mist and I am seriously considering
 the "splurge" on buying a full size one , as I've really enjoyed this product.


 



4.

RAIN
FACIAL EXFOLIATOR

If I'm honest I wasn't expecting anything outstanding from this product, yet
once again I have been proven wrong, as I have been pleasantly surprised
 at how effective this exfoliator is.
I have been reaching for this product more than some of my other
exfoliators and, as I do have several, that speaks volumes as to how
much I'm enjoying it.
Overall it's an affordable, easy to use, effective facial scrub, one that would incorporate seamlessly into anyones existing skin routine and one I recommend.







No comments:

Post a Comment