20 January 2022

BY TERRY BAUME DE ROSE HAND CREAM {REVIEW}

I predict that 2022 will be a BYTERRY year here on Beauty Shout Box, 
already this is the 2nd review that I've posted.
Read that review here

Thanks to my BYTERRY Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 I have plenty
more products to review and post, however if you would like to read 
my previous BYTERRY product reviews

If you were not a huge fan/user of hand creams pre-covid, I'm sure you 
are now, after nearly 2 years of sanitising our hands its become a necessity.
I know that I have finished several over this time and I have to say
 "there are great ones and not so great ones"
 fortunately this one today falls into the GREAT category, as do most
of the products in the Baume de Rose range...


I have been wanting to try the
 BYTERRY Baume de Rose Hand Cream
for sometime and sadly it never happened due to my facial products
 winning where the budget was concerned.
That was until I opened one of the doors on my Beauty Advent Calendar
and you can imagine my joy as it revealed a full size 
Baume de Rose Hand Cream.

The iconic concentrated signature rose formula combines:
 Rose Butter 
Rose Blossom Essential Wax
 Rose-hip Oil
 Black Rose Extract
 and 
Pastel Rose Extract 
that work together to intensively moisturise, rejuvenate and nourish dry, 
cracked hands making them silky soft, smooth and supple. 
The formula is also enriched in soft focus powders and corrective 
optical prisms
 for smoothing, unifying and rejuvenating effects.
It can also be used to condition, strengthen and protect cuticles and nails.


This pink lightweight, yet velvety-rich formula glides on effortlessly, is quick 
absorbing and leaves that all important, non-greasy finish.
 Your hands are left feeling beautifully silky soft, smooth, moisturised
 and smelling of beautiful roses...
Simply the Baume de Rose Hand Cream is pure luxury for the hands. 



BY TERRY
BAUME DE ROSE
HAND CREAM
75ml


R
740


£
32


$
50






No comments:

Post a Comment