11 January 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {JANUARY 2022}

I'm not off to a very good start with my postings for 2022, 
as it's already the 11th and I'm only now posting my
 Currently Under Review post for January, as the saying goes
"Better late than Never".
I have some exciting products to review in 2022, thanks to some
wonderful inclusions in my two Beauty Advent Calendars that
I opened during the course of December.
If any one would like to see my daily openings then head over to my
Instagram account where you will find them both under my 
Highlights Reel.
This month I will be reviewing two products that were press drops and
two from my calendars.



L-R


1.
AVÈNE
SPF50+
INTENSE PROTECT


This latest sun protection launch from AVÈNE was kindly sent to me
for review back in December and unfortunately missed the inclusion
in my December "Currently Under Review" post, but I have been testing
this product out during the holidays, so you wont have to wait too long 
for my full review.
Avène SPF50+ Intense Protect is an innovative lightweight fluid offering 
very high UV protection with ultra water resistance. 
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin and babies from 
6 months of age.




2.
BYTERRY
BAUME DE ROSE
HAND CREAM

I was so happy and lucky to have the 
BYTERRY JEWEL FANTASY Beauty Advent calendar 
to open during December, as I've well and truly moved from being
 just a fan, to now being obsessed with this French brand.
The Baume de Rose Hand Cream was one of several full sized
products that lay behind the 24 doors and to give you a heads up,
its divine, but I will post my full review very soon explaining why I
love it so much.





3.
RAIN
RELAXING 
NIGHT CREAM

Another press drop and the arrival of this night cream was perfect timing, 
as my current night cream was nearing the end, so now that it's finished, 
tonight will be the first night of me using and as you already know, 
I take at least 3 months of use before I publish my full review.
This natural calming and relaxing night-time moisturiser, formulated 
with probiotics and botanicals known for skin conditioning, promises
to leave to skin appearing more radiant and even toned and I can't wait.



4.
AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES
DE-STRESS MUSCLE 
BATH & SHOWER OIL


This was one of several products that made me opt for the 
John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar.
Not able to get AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES here in South Africa
I have had my eye on this very product, but couldn't bring myself
to pay the Luxe price, so you could imagine my excitement with
it's very welcome inclusion in this particular calendar.
I cannot wait to try and bring you my full review.




Let me know in the comments below if you have used any of the above,
 as I would love to know your thoughts...



No comments:

Post a Comment