18 January 2022

INOAR +AMOR -SODIO TREATMENT MASK {REVIEW}

 A couple of days ago I reviewed the Shampoo of the same name
to read my full review and now it's the turn of the Treatment Hair Mask,
which is also 100% VEGAN

INOAR +AMOR -SODIO TREATMENT MASK
The key Active Ingredients Tribulus Terrestris, a herb rich in vitamin C
  and Banana Flower Oil, which is a natural source of Potassium and are 
both found in the shampoo and are carried through into the conditioning
hair treatment mask.
For this intensive treatment, the mask contains more concentrated
 natural oils for immediate and deep nutrition.

After my first application I wasn't overly impressed, so on the 2nd
use I increased the amount I applied and left it on longer than the
recommended 3 minutes and WOW what it difference that change made.
I actually used the mask last night and my hair, as always after using,
feels incredibly soft, shiny and fuller.
It leaves no oily coating on the hair shaft, so the hair doesn't
feel weighed down with product and now that I have my
 correct dosage and timings worked out, my hair smells & feels great
 every time and my hair appears to be truly loving this mask.
INOAR
 +AMOR -SODIO
 MASK
250ml


R
610



To order online or find your nearest stockist

To read more INOAR product reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment