23 January 2022

MY TOP 5 HAIR & BODY PRODUCTS {2021}

 I have reduced the number of My Top Hair & Body product
recommendations for 2021 from a previous 10 to 5, partially due to
me trying less products in this category and also I want to keep
this list to the very best. I have also added a couple products that
don't really fit into this category, but I wanted to include, as I
recommend them highly.

I have already posted my Top 4 Most Disappointing Products of 2021
I will also be posting 
My Top Skincare and My Top Make-Up Recommendations
very soon.

These products below are in no particular order and I will link the
 original full reviews
 in the Pink Links below


1.
CHRISTOPHE ROBIN 
CLEANSING PURIFYING SCRUB WITH SEA SALT

I have reviewed several products from the French haircare brand
Christophe Robin. My latest review was on their Purifying Sea Salt Scrub
and I cannot love this product anymore.
In short it's a scalp exfoliator and shampoo that cleanses, removes buildup, 
and soothes sensitive, flaky, and oily scalps and its the type of product
that I had been looking for.
I'm 100% sold on this product, as it left my hair and scalp feeling incredibly
fresh, clean and more importantly for me, my hair felt light, almost
weightless, which has never happened previously with any other
 hair products.





2.
BURT'S BEES
LEMON BUTTER
CUTICLE CREAM


I do a love a good Cuticle Cream and during 2021 I reviewed this 
Lemon Butter one from the USA brand BURT'S BEES.
Everything about this handy little tin of lemony freshness was
pure pleasure to use and it left my dry cuticles feeler much softer
 and more nourished, so if your cuticles have been neglected then
I highly recommend that you give them a treat this Winter,
your cuticles will love it... 






3.
KÉRASTASE 
GENESIS DEFENSE 
THERMIQUE BLOW DRY PRIMER

Having used a heat protecting/detangling product for many years
 I have been loving and using this product all year and it does last a long time.
DEFENSE THERMIQUE is an Anti hair-fall intense fortifying blow-dry fluid 
for weakened hair, prone to falling due to breakage.
I would highly recommend, as it made detangling a breeze and my hair felt
 nourished and soft whilst not feeling coated or weighed down and then there is 
that amazing fragrance.

4.
TATA HARPER FACIAL 
AT THE OYSTER BOX HOTEL SPA


I understand this inclusion is a little out of this category but I really wanted
 to mention my TATA HARPER facial at the Oyster Box Spa, 
as it was a highlight of 2021
and I highly recommend if your budget stretches.
I opted for the TATA HARPER Illuminating Facial (75mins).
  The facial also included a welcoming foot cleansing ritual
 and a much needed hand and arm massage, which took the pamper
session to another level of sublime.
The coming together of an award winning spa and a luxury organic 
range of skincare products is an absolute match made in heaven 
and that's just how I felt for 75 minutes...I was in facial heaven.







5.
THE WHITE COMPANY
WINTER CANDLE



This is another random that doesn't have a category, so I've included
 into the Hair & Body group.
I included this candle in one of my QPR posts (Quick Product Review)
back in September and it scored 10/10 and I just had to include it.
I'm a HUGE perfumed candle fan and always have been long before
I started my blog and I burn through many over the course of a year.
This iconic Winter candle from The White Company is perhaps their most
popular and I just adore it and thankfully my London "Kiddiewink"
has ensured that I have another one to burn for 2022.
It's a magical combination of spicy cinnamon, rich warming clove 
and fresh zesty orange which creates the perfect Christmas candle.
The fragrance pay is great and the candle burns very evenly and everything
about it makes me so happy. 















No comments:

Post a Comment