25 January 2022

MY TOP 5 MAKE-UP PRODUCTS 2021

I've only 5 Make-Up products on my 2021 list, which is down from
6 products in 2020 here
 and that maybe due to the fact that I have been
more discerning with my make-up purchases during the past year
 and to be honest I'm getting to a point where I feel that I have really
found some wonderful products over the past few years and I'm loathed
to try anything new unless it speaks to me and I mean strongly
speaks to me.
Fortunately, these 5 below did and I wasn't disappointed and would
highly recommend.
Apart from the BURT'S BEES the rest all fall into the Luxury category
and two of the product were first time brands for me
As in 2020, I have 2 products from BY TERRY and I can assure you that
more will be appearing on my Top 2022 list.

Don't forget to Click on the Pink Links below to catch up on my
 Original Reviews. 




1.

BYTERRY
BRIGHTENING CC PALETTE
BEACH BOMB

I deliberated somewhat as to whether I should buy this palette
or not and I'm so glad that I finally saw the light, as this
has been my "go to" since I purchased it back in September.

Presented in a rose-gold embossed palette, which just oozes luxury, feels
so comfortable in the hand and has a great large magnifying mirror in the lid,
 which I do use, as many I don't.
I'm happy to report back that all the colours have been used equally either
 on the cheeks, face and I often apply as eyeshadow.
The colour pay off is good and true and they're easy to apply and blend
and I'm so happy with this multi-tasking palette.
It was a Limited Edition, but I see online that they are still available.




2.

BY TERRY
HYALURONIC
HYDRA CONCEALER


My collection of BY TERRY products has grown with each year and
I was excited to add the Hyaluronic Hydra Concealer back in August.
Along with a mascara, concealer is perhaps one of my most used
make-up items, so it's fair to say that I love a good concealer.

In a nutshell the Hyaluronic acid skincare concealer is an
 87% skincare based formula. 
It Hydrates,
Disguises dark circles, 
Plumps and blurs the skin, 
Brightens and protects,
 Buildable coverage and finally its Long-Lasting. 

On paper it seemed like it was a concealer that truly ticked all of my
concealer boxes and being a sucker for treatment based make-up, so
how could I or anyone else not like it, well the truth is I absolutely 
ADORE
this product and BYTERRY have nailed it again and I would go as far to say
 it's my No 1 concealer of all time.





~~~~~~




3.

CHANEL
LES BEIGES
FRESH-WATER TINT


Again this was another Luxury product that I dilly-dallied over
partially due to the price and did I need this type of a "barely there"
type of face tint product.
Well it appears that I did and I've been loving it, especially during 
these hot Summer months.
This was also, my first purchase ever of a Chanel Beauty product.

This lightweight, hydrating and instantly refreshing, the ultra-light formula
 is composed of 75% and can be used either on its own, 
under or over foundation.
I personally have only tried the "use on its own" method and it's like 
no other product that I have ever tried and whilst it offers zero coverage
it does reveal a radiant, healthy, glowing and hydrated complexion 
and I absolutely love everything about this product, 
with one exception...THE PRICE! and if your beauty budget can stretch,
then again, I highly recommend.




~~~~~~






4.

DIOR
LIP ADDICT
LIP GLOW BALM

I am a self confessed Lip Balm addict , as I have said on many occasions
and I am never too far away from one, however of late I have been 
"pushing out the spend boat" with this
 DIOR LIP GLOW LIP BALM
This was also my first DIOR spend for many a year.
Considering the price I was expecting great things from this product and 
on paper it looked promising, as this is the 1st Dior lip balm formulated
 with 97% natural-origin ingredients that
 subtly revives the natural colour of lips with a custom glow for 6h and 
hydrates the lips for 24h.
Multi-use, Dior Addict Lip Glow can be worn on its own as a lip balm
 or as a primer under lipstick, however I tended to wear it alone.

Did it turn out to be as promising on the lips as it did on paper?
Yes it did and this product may have ignited a DIOR flame
to try further Lip Addict products and shades.



~~~~~~






5.

BURTS BEES
LIP BALMS

During 2021 I was introduced to the USA brand BURT'S BEES and have
 since become a huge fan of their Lip Balms.
I have cheated a little, as I have 3 favourites, so I've listed them all
under one. I have even included their Cuticle Cream in my 
Top Hair & Body Products of 2021.
In my opinion they have nailed ''all things'' lip balms and whether 
you are looking for a traditional moisturising natural lip balm, one with
a shimmer or a tinted lip balm you really can't go wrong with the
BURT'S BEES products, after all they have been perfecting their
Lip Balm art since 1984.






~~~~~~ 



If you would like to read my other Top posts for 2021



Let me know in the comments below if you agree or disagree
 with any of my recommendations above.




No comments:

Post a Comment