1 September 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {SEPTEMBER 2022}

We have arrived at the beginning of September 
and this generally means just one thing,
 from herein the rest of the year 
just seems to fly by and before we know it Christmas and the Holidays
are upon us.

I have 3 products to review during September and all are from
 French brands that I have previously worked for and obviously still love

 Clarins & L'Occitane

I'm having a trip down memory lane with the one product, as
its been around since the Company began and it was one of my 
absolute faves back in the day.
The other is a bath product from a brand that know how to make the 
best pamper products and of course it doesn't take long for yet another
Lip Balm to be reviewed.




1.

CLARINS
HYDRA - ESSENTIEL
MOISTURE REPLENISHING
LIP BALM


NOW POSTED *



This is a new try for me and I can't believe that I haven't tried and 
reviewed this Lip Balm previously.
I'm planning on taking this on an upcoming holiday and
I'll see how this restorative, hydrating lip balm performs and report
 back, as always, with a full review.
 However I must say that this type of applicator is not my favourite
 for lip balms, who knows I maybe converted so let's wait and see.


2.

CLARINS
TOTAL EYE CONTOUR GEL

NOW POSTED *



As you may have gathered I have recently been buying several Clarins 
products online and whilst some were re-purchases, this was a re-visit.
I worked both with Clarins (in salon) and for Clarins (as a rep)
back in the late 1970's and its always held a special place in
my "Beauty Heart".
My first eye product that I ever used in my very early 20's was the
Clarins Blue Eye Gel targeted for puffiness and dark circles
 and I loved it.
I thought they'd discontinued it many years ago, that was until I saw
something similar online and just had to order.
Will the 2022 version on my 1970's Blue Gel for the eyes be anything
as I remember, check back during the next couple of months
to find out.


3.

L'OCCITANE
SHEA BUTTER
COMFORTING FOAM BATH

NOW POSTED *



If you've followed me forever you will know that I adore all things
bubbles for my bath and I do enjoy a good pampering soak.
My favourite all time bath indulgence comes in the form of the
 L'Occitane Lavender Foam Bath and if you haven't tried, then I highly
recommend you do Click here to read my review.
A more recent bubble variation is this Shea Butter Comforting Foam Bath and
again you may know that I really enjoy products containing Shea Butter 
and its miraculous skin benefits, so I'm excited to enjoy all that this
foam bath has to offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment