25 March 2013

CHOCOHOLICS EASTER


Just as I brought you many of the chocolate delights that Lindt had to offer over the Christmas season, Chocoholics Christmas I am now bringing you some of their Easter "goodies". 
After all, just as Christmas wouldn't be the same without the supermarkets being full of the Lindt santa's and bears...
Well, Easter wouldn't be the same without the presence of Lindt chocolate bunnies!
Even as a self confessed "Chocoholic" and Lindt being my choc of choice, I must admit that I would struggle with a 1kg chocolate bunny, but I would manage... to eat it it all!

All of these are available from Woolworths countrywide....



LINDT GIANT GOLD BUNNY 1KG
R 499.95




LINDT GOLDHASE BUNNIES 100G
R 89.95




LINDT OSTER-GOLD CHOCOLATE BAG 260G
R 169.95




LINDT GOLD BUNNY 50G
R 24.95


LINDT MINI GOLD BUNNIES 50G
R 29.95



LINDT OSTER-GOLD MILK CHOCOLATES IN ROUND BOX 140G









No comments:

Post a Comment