21 October 2013

RAIN - MANGO SOAP ON A ROPE {REVIEW}




Sadly "soap on a rope" is no longer popular and to be honest, you battle to find a soap on a rope in South Africa, let alone find a good one. I have always enjoyed this type of soap format and prefer it to a conventional bar, especially for showering. Overseas you have such a wonderful variety to choose from, but I have found a delightful Mango "soap on a rope" from one of my "fave" shops Rain.

                               
To me it's a "no brainer" why have a bar of soap slipping through your fingers, when you can hang this fruity smelling soap around the temperature control arm or tap. 
The "Kiddiewinks" and my hubby love this "life like" mango hanging in the shower, as its really quick and easy to use. This glycerine soap does not contain synthetic ingredients that can cause skin irritations. 
For those who have sons that go through that horrid stage, where soap isn't in their thought process this has been a "god send".
I highly recommend this mango as it does encourage them to actually use soap instead of just standing under the shower and expecting the washing process to miraculously happen!  
Some of you will read this and understand where I am coming from, whilst others will be just plain horrified!
 Only having boys I cannot vouch for girls, but I can't imagine that girls go through this 
"no soap" phase. 
Either way R89  is all it takes to get those bodies smelling clean,fresh and fruity. 
             Just had a thought.....maybe its only my children....oops! 



Available from rain stores countrywide or

(225g)

R89

$12



No comments:

Post a Comment