8 November 2012

DERMALOGICA GENTLE CREAM EXFOLIANT {REVIEW}










I was eager to try the Gentle Cream Exfoliant, which can be used once or twice a week. After double cleansing, the application is easy and as per instructions this product is left on the skin for 10-15 minutes and removed with water. I did feel a slight tingling sensation which assures me that the product is active and working, however there is a distinct difference between "tingling" and "burning" and if you feel the latter, after applying any products from any house, then remove immediately....but this is most definitely not the case with this product.

Dramatically improve skin texture with this two-in-one masque/exfoliation treatment. Non-abrasive formula contains Lactic Acid and Hydroxy Acid to help detach dead skin cells, increasing cell renewal while improving texture for dramatically smooth skin. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours.


In all fairness I must point out to you, that I have used an exfoliant every week for 30 odd years or more, so it would take something very special to impress me! I did notice a slight brightening of the skin and as with any scrub you feel the immediate smoothness of the skin.

The Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant didn't  "WoW" me, so I got my "better half" to try. 
He does use a daily moisturiser and an eye product and very occasionally a scrub, so he would make a perfect candidate. As I thought on a skin that has neglected to exfoliate weekly, this product definitely was impressive. 
My "better half" didn't even mind the 10-15 minute wait before he could remove to reveal a softer,smoother and brighter looking skin!

Retail price 
R635 
75mls.

No comments:

Post a Comment