18 November 2012

FRIDAY FINDS

I found these new affordable "Blingy" bath and body products in @homelivingspace in Gateway. They always have such a well merchandised Bath & Body section, that always attracts my attention and lures me to investigate further...

The collection is called Bijou and is fragranced with Gardenia and Wild Jasmine, which is a pity as I don't care for the Gardenia scent, but the packaging alone would entice me to buy a set for a guest bathroom. The collection contains all that you would need including the basics like hand wash, soap, hand lotion and foam bath. I was surprised though to see shimmering bath crystals and a body souffle,which are not found in most ranges and a room fragrance, so if you like a little Bling, Gardenia and Wild Jasmine frgarance and you are not wanting to pay a fortune, then this collection you will love....

Foaming Creme Bath R89,Shimmering Bath Crystals R89

Luxury Bath Soap R39, Hand Lotion R55

        Boxed Shimmering Bath Crystals R85
Room Fragrance R39

No comments:

Post a Comment