22 November 2012

ESTEE LAUDER VERY ESTEE {REVIEW}



I was excited to try this new Lauder fragrance ,especially when I had read that it contained Freesia...as this is one of my favourites! This beautiful smelling flower is often used in bridal bouquets and straight away, as I sprayed, I could pick up on the fresh Freesia top note....and guess what, it immediately transported me back to my Wedding day...and I knew immediately that I would like "Very Estee".

I blogged about "Fragrance Evokes Memories" a short while ago and Freesia evokes such a memory for me...


Very Estée is a luxuriously feminine & sophisticated fragrance. The alluring appeal of the modern woman is captured in the freshness of Lotus and Freesia. It is classified as a Floral,Woody, Musk fragrance. 
After my initial excitement of the Freesia, it settled to be, exactly what they said it would be, a floral middle note and a musky "dry down". Other ingredients that I enjoy are Bulgarian Rose and wherever you see Cedarwood in the base note you know that it will have some "staying power".
Very Estee is only available in an Eau de Parfum format and on me it developed into a warm fragrance, so personally I could only wear this fragrance during the cooler months in South Africa, as during the heat of summer it would be too much! 

        Top Notes:Lotus,Freesia,Juicy Cassis & Pink Pepper

 Middle Notes:Bulgarian Rose Oil,Rose Petal,Gardenia & Jasmine Petal

  Bottom Notes:Australian Sandalwood,Cedarwood,Cashmere & Sensual Musk

As with all fragrances you must try for yourself....and let me know your thoughts!

Available at all Estee Lauder stockists.
50ml Eau de Parfum R795
30ml Eau de Parfum R595

To view other Estee Lauder posts 

click here


No comments:

Post a Comment