16 November 2012

MY FRIDAY FINDS

I found these new cheap and cheerful (CnC) "Blingy" bath and body products @homelivingspace in Gateway. They always have such a well merchandised Bath & Body section, that never fails to attract my attention and lures me over to investigate further...

The collection is called Bijou and is fragranced with Gardenia and Wild Jasmine, which is a pity as I don't care for the Gardenia scent, but the packaging alone would entice me to buy a set for a guest bathroom or a gift.
The collection contains all that you would need including the usual basics like hand wash, soap, hand lotion and foam bath. I was surprised though to see shimmering bath crystals, body souffle and a room fragrance,which are not found in most ranges, so if you are partial to a little bling and you are not wanting to pay a fortune, then this collection will be a winner all round!

Foaming Creme Bath R89,Shimmering Bath Crystals R89

Luxury Bath Soap R39, Hand Lotion R55

        Boxed Shimmering Bath Crystals R85
Room Fragrance R39

No comments:

Post a Comment