29 April 2018

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MARCH AND APRIL 2018}



Without sounding like I'm repeating myself, I really have found
some great products over the past couple of months.
Just as a disclaimer, I do try out many products and whilst most do get
 a dedicated blogpost, some never even see the light of day on my blog.
Then there are those "stand out" products that are included on my 
Monthly Favourites post.
My aim with this post is to let you guys know which products I enjoyed and
ultimately enhanced my beauty regime and in some cases 
they're products that I can't live without.
As I always say let me Try before you Buy.


~~~~~~

1.

The Perfect Canvas by REN

This has been a pleasure to use and I'm applying it on the days I wear
foundation and I enjoy the non sticky texture and the longevity it gives 
to my make-up, all whilst being a treating serum.







~~~~~~

2.

RefectoCil Sensitive Eyelash & Brow Tint

Well.. who would have thought that I would become a DIY kinda person
when it comes to tinting my eyebrows, but I have.
Read my full review below to find out how easy and cost effective it truly is
with RefectoCil products.







~~~~~~

3.

BIODERMA PHOTOMAX SPF 50+Aquafluide
Tinted 

This tinted sun product has surprised me in more ways than one and I can't believe
 that I'm raving about a Tinted Sun Cream, but I am.
It offers me the very high protection that I'm looking for especially living
in Durban South Africa.
It's not only a great shade, as it matches the skin tone of my body, but above
all it has a wonderful dry, non oily finish. It also allows you
to comfortably apply blusher or bronzer over the top and I have found myself
reaching for time and time again.







~~~~~~

4.

LA ROCHE-POSAY CICAPLAST
 BARRIER REPAIRING LIP BALM

This is a "must have" repairing Lip Balm and one that the whole family can benefit
from and even though it's on the pricey side, its well worth the R170 investment
if you are troubled with dry, chapped lips or skin around your mouth.








No comments:

Post a Comment