9 April 2018

MY UK BEAUTY HAUL PART 2 {MARCH 2018}

Welcome back to my Part 2 of my recent UK Beauty Haul.
If you didn't read Part 1 check it out here


NIP+FAB is another brand that "was" and "is no more" in SA and I ordered
these Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads on the rebound...
I actually wanted to try the PIXI Glow Tonic Pads, but the 'kiddiewink"
just didn't have time to buy.
I have used the PIXI Glow Tonic for over a year now and I love it, but
thought it maybe nice to try their Glow Tonic in a pad form, but
its not to be, so this product will have to stay on my shopping list.



Having heard good things about Nip+Fab products I thought that these would
be a good second choice.




~~~~~~

L'Oréal Paris Just recently launched this product in the UK & I had to add it
to my shopping list 
Smooth Sugar Glow Grapeseed Face & Lip Scrub.
It's a new collection of 3  scrubs,which also includes a Clear and a Nourish
version.
My absolute favourite Drugstore mask is the L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay
Glow Mask, so I'm keen to try this exfoliator a whirl.




Considering the time constraints I think I have a pretty good selection
of beauty products in my UK Haul.
(I won't mention the huge stash of UK chocolate and Easter Eggs that 
he also brought over)

Let me know if you have given any of the above a try and as always check 
back to read my reviews....


2 comments:

  1. So keen to try out those scrubs - hope they hit our shores soon!
    https://sugarspiceblog.co.za/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to try out the Pixi Pads, especially because they are meant to be stronger than the Tonic. I do like the Nip + Fab, but they aren't that strong.

    ReplyDelete