5 April 2018

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {APRIL 2018}

The selection of products "Under Review" this month are very much
 skincare focused and 3 are from the same brand.

LA ROCHE-POSAY 
launched in South Africa last year and if you are into your skincare
then you will no doubt have heard of this French Dermatological brand,
but in case you haven't here's a quick run down.

Recommended by more than 25,000 dermatologists and in over 50 countries worldwide, 
La Roche-Posay offers a unique range of daily skincare developed with dermatologists 
to meet their standards in efficacy and tolerance with elegant textures that 
are pleasant to use.
Their skin care products are developed following their own strict formulation charter, 
combining their unique antioxidant and soothing Thermal Water with ingredients 
proven effective and gentle on skin. 

I will be putting to the test the following 3 products:


Eye Make-up Remover - Sensitive Eyes
I recently tried an eye product that didn't agree with me, so I have been
 playing it very safe over the past few weeks with what I apply around my eye area 
and thought this would be an ideal time to put this product to the test.

*NOW POSTED*


Cicaplast - Barrier Repairing Lip Baume
This is perhaps one of LA ROCHE-POSEY most popular and best known products
 and I love a good Lip Baume, so this really had to be amongst my
ones to try. 

*NOW POSTED*


Toleriane - Ultra Intense Soothing Cream
I have never classed my skin as sensitive, but that doesn't mean that I can't 
use products especially formulated for sensitive,fragile or intolerant skins. 
There are phases when my skin enjoys a few days or nights of a more simple,
stripped back,no frills, calming, non active skincare regime and I thought 
this Ultra Intense Soothing Cream would be perfect for those times.
P.S. Since writing this post MY skin, that never reacts to anything
 has had a reaction to a Skin Tint product
that was part of my UK haul (The UK haul post will be up on Sunday)
So I have high hopes that this soothing cream will settle and calm 
my skin.

*NOW POSTED*






One of my favourite tinted sun products in the past, has been the
PhotodermMAX 50+ Tinted Ultra Fluid from Bioderma,which they
have since  discontinued and their PR kindly sent me its replacement to try,
 so I will no doubt end up comparing the two.



As always I will be reporting back to you ,as to whether any of the above
are worth buying.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of these products 
and what you think...


*NOW POSTED*


Don't forget to follow my Blog, so you don't miss any of my future reviews



2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these products before!

    Candice | beautycandyloves.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your reviews on these.. I'm very keen to try some of the La Roche Posay brand, and Bioderma sunscreens are my best!

    https://sugarspiceblog.co.za/

    ReplyDelete