16 October 2018

THE MARKS AND SPENCER BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR {2018}


MARKS AND SPENCER BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR



This is my favourite beauty advent calendar, as it always has the best 
of the brands that M&S Beauty sell..
The M&S Beauty Calendar is also one of the few that give you a gift everyday
of Christmas including the 25th December.
Last year my "London Kiddiwink" brought me over the 2017 version
and I loved it, its allowed me to try out so many great brands that aren't 
available in SA.
This collection of products is valued at £250 and it has to be the 
best value Beauty Advent Calendar yet again.

I highly recommend this years option, as I can already pick out so many
 iconic beauty products.




e.g.
Pixi Rose Tonic,
L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream plus one of their Verbena Shower Gels
Eyeko Mascara, NUXE Body Cream,THIS WORKS Pillow Spray,
Leighton Denny nail polish
 and so many more products from great brands 
(including their own M&S brands)

I will be picking one up on my upcoming trip to London and I can't wait,
as its hands down this is the best value Beauty Advent Calendar for 2018


£35
With a purchase of £35
(Cannot be food purchases)

Available
 6th November 2018

In store or online
www.marksandspencer.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment