28 October 2018

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST CLEANSER MICELLAR WATER {REVIEW}

I won't beat around the "Beauty Bush" with my review on this Micellar Water from the 
Neutrogena Hydro Boost collection. 
This extensive range and affordable collection of products has been formulated to replenish water and help to improve your skin's moisture barrier, resulting in smooth, hydrated skin.


Again I was somewhat influenced into buying something from this range by 
social media and I really should have learnt my lesson by now.
Perhaps I have chosen to review the weakest product in the range and maybe their 
other products are worthy of the praise. 
I'm not even going to go into any of what this product claims to do and you all now by now what Micellar Waters are formulated to do,so I'm going to just get straight to the point.

Unfortunately I found this cleansing water to be one of those, what I like to call a "nothing" product.
I found it did "nothing" nothing more than if I had soaked a cotton pad in a toning lotion.

As you can tell I wasn't impressed with this product and maybe I'm being a little harsh, as it is an affordable drugstore brand, but if Garnier (also an affordable drugstore brand) can nail it with their Micellar Waters then why can't Neutrogena formulate a more effective product.
It sadly, on me, underperformed in removing even a light covering of make-up.
I must also make mention of the fragrance of this product, which I can't describe, but I found it unpleasant to say the least.

Thankfully I purchased this product on special for R77 so I didn't waste too much money, without doubt you'll be hearing about this product again in a future 
Products I Didn't Finish & Why post.


Neutrogena
Micellar Water
200ml

R
99.95

£
6.99

$
8.99


Available 
at Supermarkets, Dischem and Clicks
countrywide






2 comments:

  1. I was also completely underwhelmed by this product. Now I stick to my favourites: Bioderma or Avene micellar water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanneri,Yes I agree 100%, but I do like to try new ones. It's a case of you get what you pay for and when it comes to skincare I truly believe there are no shortcuts.

    ReplyDelete