30 October 2018

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER}

It was easy to choose my fave products from the past two months, as they stood out way above the rest.Click on the Pink Links to read all my full and detailed reviews.
One item isn't actually a beauty product as such, it's more of a beauty tool and what a great find it was...


1.

The Beauty Basics Brush Cleaning Mat has been such a great find and I've since
 discovered that there are different sizes available, but I have to say the hand held 
one I chose has been the perfect manageable size.




2.

The Dr.Gobac Cleanser was an unexpected favourite and to be honest before I 
started to use, I really didn't expect it to be making an appearance in my 
monthly faves post, but it did and it's worthy of its place.

To read my full review



3.

Having never heard of this haircare brand or product before I honestly wasn't 
expecting too much, but how wrong I was.
The Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumnising Paste will for sure, be on one of 
my "Top Products" list for 2018.
 It's also in the top of my UK shopping list for November. 

To read my full review




4.

After initially feeling that I had been swayed into buying this product by the 
sales consultant, once I used I then realised that she was 100% confident 
in the products performance and the recommendation was a good one.
The Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion (Anti-Ageing) is a worthwhile purchase
and one I didn't realised I needed and now I'm hooked.






No comments:

Post a Comment