8 October 2018

SUNDAY SAMPLE

Having never heard of this haircare brand Christophe Robin I was somewhat disappointed with its inclusion in the SkinsCosmetics Beauty Box,
 that I bought earlier in the year.


 Well..that soon changed when I did some research and
 discovered that it's a highly sought after 
haircare range from the renowned French hair colourist Christophe Robin.
Christophe Robin was for a long time the ‘go to’ guy for many celebrities 
and models alike.


Now armed with an excited interest and my 40ml pot of 
Christophe Robin Cleansing Volumizing Paste 
with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts
 I'm curious to experience what this brand has to offer, so check back on Sunday
to see what my thoughts are on this niche, expensive haircare brand.

Let me know in the comments below if you have heard of Christophe Robin
or better still if you have used any of his products.



No comments:

Post a Comment