9 May 2019

CAUDALIE LIP CONDITIONER {REVIEW}

I'm a self confessed sucker for Lip Balms and this one from the French brand
 CAUDALIE 
must be my "millionth" one that I have tried over my many years,
maybe a slight exaggeration, but I seriously have put many to the test.

CAUDALIE has been my new found "French Love" and the Lip Balm, or Conditioner
 in this case, was always going to form part of my overseas CAUDALIE haul.

 
 I purchased a "special offer trio" of balms in their shop in Brugge Belgium
and I wished I had purchased another pack, as this lip conditioner has not 
left my side since November 2018.

If you're looking for a nourishing and protective lip conditioner, one that repairs and soothes damaged lips after each application, then look no further than this one  from the skincare experts CAUDALIE.
This Lip Conditioner glides easily across the lips and contains a delicate vanilla scent and with its anti-   oxidant properties it delivers nutrition and protection all day long.                     
Its texture instantly melts without a greasy effect and leaves your lips perfectly moisturized
Formulated with 99% naturally-derived ingredients, the main ones are Grape Seed Oil, Apricot Oil and my absolute fave Shea Butter.This conditioner can be applied either alone or under/over any lipsticks and is especially comfortable over matte lipsticks, which can sometimes be drying to the lips.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used. 

CAUDALIE LIP CONDITIONER
4.5g
Individual/Trio

£
5.50/11.00

4.50/9.00

$
12/N/A

I have written several reviews now on CAUDALIE products and you can catch up
 by clicking on the Pink Link below

To read my full reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment