2 May 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MAY 2019}

Poo Drops and a Skin Illuminator are Currently Under Review this month, so as you can see I have rather a mixed bag of products that will be put to the Beauty Shout Box test over the coming weeks...



1.

Having used several products from the very affordable brand Mineraline
I'm looking forward to trying this supercharged REJUVENATE Antioxident Vitaserum, which has multi coloured vitamin beads suspended in the serum that are dissolved only once they're pumped out of the bottle.
Its also enriched with Vitamins C and E and several other active ingredients that all work towards cell regeneration and defying the signs of ageing...

*NOW POSTED*

2.

Post-Poo Drops are a thing, in case you didn't know and they were made famous by the 
Australian Luxury Cosmetics brand Aēsop
Admittedly this purchase was not made out of desire, but more out of curiosity, as there has been so much, over the years, written about this amazing formulation that seems
to excite its users so much.
This will be an interesting blog post to write, but I'll report back as always with my honest opinions and more importantly are they worth the spend...

3.

My Caudalie reviews are not over just yet, as I still have several to try out and review for you. Who doesn't love a good Lip Balm, so check back to see what I like or dislike about 
this Caudalie Lip Conditioner, but to give you a "heads up", as to whether I rate it or not, I bought 3 whilst overseas recently.



4.

BioNike Defence Colour Luminizer
is an Illuminating Concealer and it sounds like my kinda product, as it promises
to both conceal and illuminate and anyone of a certain age will know just how
vital it is for a product to successfully do both.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review




No comments:

Post a Comment