16 May 2019

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {QPR'S} MAY 2019

Unfortunately I don't have too many products to include in this QPR post,
but I do have two non skincare/make-up items and that doesn't happen too often, 
so lets see what I thought....


1.

Brand : WOOLWORTHS
Product : Lemon Verbena Foam Bath
Price : R59.99
Size : 500 mls





I was so excited to see that Woolworths had launched their own range of Vegan body products that are based on Active Ingredients from Nature.
The assortment of products and fragrances is quite extensive and being a longtime lover
of all things Verbena I made a bee line for their Lemon Verbena Foam bath, which is
enriched with botanical extracts, Turmeric and Maca Root Extracts.
All products are free from: 
Parabens, added sulphates(SLS & SLES),synthetic colours and they're all 
Dermatologically tested.
(This range can be found in the food hall section of Woolworths)

Whilst the packaging of the products is appealing unfortunately I can't say the same for 
the contents.
I found the fragrance pay off of this foam bath to be poor initially and soon disappeared completely and the bubbles were poor at least.
However the price is affordable especially for a 500mls bottle, but that's all I can
say positive about this from bath, that I was so hopeful about.



Verdict : 4/10



~~~~~~





2.

Brand : Bath & Body Works
Product : Creamy Luxe Hand Soap
Coconut Mint Drop
Price : AED 42 Normal price (R167)
(I can't remember what I paid but it was less than half price)
Size : 236 mls





Having never tried anything from the USA brand Bath & Body Works I couldn't resist
buying a couple of things from one of their shops in the Dubai.As always the poor South African has to spoil our spending fun, but luck was in my side this time, as I was 
shopping on the Black Friday Weekend and I scored...
I bought a couple of their large candles and this Creamy Luxe Hand Soap and I
do love luxury hand soaps. 
Not only does this Coconut Mint Drop Hand Soap smell divine, it has a luxurious 
creamy feel and the fragrant bubbles reflect just that.
It certainly leaves your hands feeling soft,fragranced and moisturised.
Whilst I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase again, I would most certainly buy again
 if I was  fortunate to be travelling through a country that stocked Bath & body Works.
(Be warned their product range is huge, so allocate plenty of time when you visit a store)



Verdict : 8/10


Let me know in the comments below if you have tried anything from this brand,as I would
 love to know.





No comments:

Post a Comment