7 May 2019

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MARCH AND APRIL 2019}

I'm so happy that I'm continuing to find some great beauty products in 2019 and as always I only show you my absolute "standout" faves from the many I try during a two month period, so here are my picks from what I tried and reviewed during March and April...


1.
CAUDALÍE
MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING OIL

CAUDALÍE so far has been my fave French Skincare brand for 2019 and during March I reviewed 4 CAUDALÍE face products, making it a CAUDALÍE MONTH and 
I still have more products to review over the coming weeks.

After returning from Europe earlier this year with 11 or 12 CAUDALÍE purchases
this product was not actually one of them, as it was an inclusion in a free gift.
Not being a huge fan of cleansing oils I didn't hold out too much hope that 
would like this product at all.

My preferred make-up removing product will always be a milk/cream or a 
cleansing balm over an oil, so you can imagine my surprise when I was 
blown away by how quick and efficient it was at removing my make-up 
during my first cleanse.
I fell in love with it so much, its been added onto my infamous UK Shopping List.
If you enjoy Cleansing Oils for removing make-up then check out all the info on this
beautiful almond fragranced product by reading my original review...








2.
CAUDALÍE
CRUSHED CABERNET SCRUB

It will come as no surprise that my next "fave" from the past couple of months is 
another CAUDALÍE product in the form of the delightful sounding
Crushed Cabernet Body Scrub.
This product had been on my CAUDALÍE Wish List for over 2 years and I finally
bought myself one.
Simply it's DIVINE and it didn't disappoint me in any way and was 
again another great product from CAUDALÍE and if you love a good body scrub 
then check out my review...



3.
L'OCCITANE
LIP SCRUB

This was another delicious sounding and tasting product, this time from a different
French Skincare brand L'Occitane.
This is a very recent launch and is a much needed product in the market place, 
as there are very few 
good Lip Scrubs to choose from, especially here in South Africa.
Check out more details over on my blog.








4.
URBAN DECAY
NAKED RELOADED
EYESHADOW PALETTE

Another brand that has become a firm favourite of mine is URBAN DECAY and back in
February they launched their NAKED RELOADED Palette, which replaced their infamous
NAKED Palette and what a great replacement its turned out to be.
The shadow formulations and shade selections are great and I cannot recommend this
palette highly enough. 



5.
L'ORÉAL
INFAILLIBLE 24HR FRESH WEAR
FOUNDATION

This was a foundation that I bought in error, but it turned out to be a very good error.
L'Oréal just don't create any bad foundations and if it's a new affordable foundation you're looking for then look no further than the L'Oréal isle in the drugstore.
Check out my full detailed review by clicking on the link below







Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of the above products
 and what your thoughts are...








No comments:

Post a Comment