24 May 2019

CAUDALIE VINE [ACTIV] OVERNIGHT DETOX OIL {REVIEW}

Despite what many people may think facial oils are not a new thing, in fact they've been around for many years, trust me I was around back in the late 1970's when Clarins had 3 facial oils that formed the core of all skincare regimes.
As a Clarins consultant in those days, every new customer would either fall into one of three skincare categories and there was a corresponding oil to treat.
 Lotus Oil (Oily skins) Ochideé Blue (Dehydrated skins) Santal Oil (Dry skins).
These 3 facial treatment oils still today form part of the Clarins face care line-up, 
albeit they've had a slight name change and have undergone formulation tweaks.

The French brands just know how to formulate the best and most effective facial oils 
and having tried several in my "beauty" time I'm speaking from personal experience.

The latest Facial Oil from a French brand to go under my review was the

CAUDALIE 
VINE [ACTIV] OVERNIGHT DETOX OIL



As with all good French Facial Oils, only the finest quality of essential oils are used
and let me tell you that it does make all the difference to the texture, absorption and
effectiveness of the facial oil on the skin.

The Vine[Activ] Detox Oil is 100 % natural and simply put it helps tired skin 
regenerate and repair itself at night. 
The skin is detoxified from pollutants and toxins leaving the complexion refreshed and glowing. 

As with all of Caudalie products it draws its benefits from the marvels of the grape 

and in this product, its the oil of the grape, which is rich in omega 6 and vitamin E,
 it provides a burst of nutrition and repair. 
This action is reinforced by musk rose oil and essential oils of neroli, lavender, carrot, 
white sandalwood and petitgrain.
This cocktail works to detox the skin and increase collagen production to 
give the skin its bounce back and reduce wrinkle depth.


The formulation is suitable for all skin types and it's dry oil texture is quickly 
absorbed into the skin and leaves no oily or sticky residue behind.

I personally always have a facial oil "on the go" to be incorporated into my regular skin care regime when I feel my skin requires de-stressing or a detox, or for those times I just want to use an oil product, 

I will use every night for several weeks and other times I will just use for a couple of nights.

Warm 3-6 drops of oil between your hands and massage into clean skin in the evening (avoid the eye area) and then follow with a moisturiser if skin is especially dry.

As with any oil you will need to just play around with the amount of drops used until you find the correct quantity for your skin and the pipette dropper allows for good control over the amount dispensed.



Overall this product incorporated perfectly into my current skin care routine.
It was easy to apply and an absolute pleasure to use.
The essential oil fragrance of Lavender, Neroli and Sandalwood not only
have that divine "Spa" aroma, but it brought back so many good memories of my first
 introduction to face oils back in my days with Clarins...


CAUDALIE 
VINE [ACTIV] OVERNIGHT DETOX OIL
30ml


R
700


£
30


29.60


$
50



To read my previous French Facial Oil Reviews







No comments:

Post a Comment