21 May 2019

MY TOP 3 LIP BALMS {MAY 2019}

I'm never without a lip balm close at hand whether it be in my handbag, in my car,
on my bedside table or on my dressing table... I'm sure you get the picture 
I do love a good lip balm.
I have tried so so many, but I thought I would write this post to let you know which are my top 3 and are well worth a spend, they also happen to all be from French brands.
I could have easily made this into a Top 5, but I wanted to just focus on my 3 all time faves
 and the ones that I have permanently on hand.
Click on the PINK LINKS below to read my full reviews on each product.
(The prices on my original reviews may have changed)


LA ROCHE-POSAY 

CICAPLAST 

BARRIER REPAIRING LIP BALM


If you are needing some serious LIP repairing and protecting then just go straight in for this Lip Balm from the French brand that I recommend so ofter - LA ROCHE-POSAY.
It's a "must have" if you suffer from severe dry lips whether it be from extreme cold weather or you have an intolerance to fragrance in lip balms, this product literally 
 covers most issues and is well worth a spend.





CAUDALIE 

LIP CONDITIONER


This Lip Conditioner from the French brand Caudalie is a more recent discovery of mine
and offers the ease of a lipstick type lip balm, that's super easy to whip out 
and apply as often as needed.
It glides easily across the lips and contains a delicate vanilla scent and with its 
anti- oxidant properties it delivers nutrition and protection all day long. 

       To read my full review                    



NUXE

 RÊVE DE MIEL

 ULTRA-NOURISHING LIP BALM


If I had to give you my absolute best lip balm ever it would be this pot of lip magic
from the French brand NUXE.
Not only is it a multi award winning product,
this best-selling lip balm with Honey and precious oils is highly concentrated in ingredients that nourish, repair, soothe and protect even the driest and most damaged lips  and this deceivingly small pot seems to go on forever, so much so, that I recently

featured this product in 

MY TOP 3 "VALUE FOR MONEY" SKINCARE PRODUCTS




Please let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of these 
and what your thoughts are and also let me know if there are any other lip balms 
that I must try, but remember I've tried many...




No comments:

Post a Comment