20 October 2019

SUNDAY SAMPLE

This is a slightly different and special Sunday Sample post, as I'll be trying a sample of 
a Luxury brand foundation, that I would most probably have never got the chance to try
if it wasn't for a promotion that I saw on Instagram.
Giorgio Armani 
Beauty were giving away samples of their award winning iconic 
Luminous Silk Foundation
only open to UK addresses I had the sample delivered to my in-laws, for collection a couple of weeks later.
I must admit I then forgot about it,as I seriously thought that I wouldn't receive
a sample.
You can imagine my surprise when there was a lovely padded envelope
waiting for me, containing my requested shade and an info card.

I had requested the shade #5.25, which is a medium 
with neutral undertones, so I hope it's the correct shade.
Luminous Silk Foundation is a lightweight glow foundation and I'm looking forward
 to trying it out this coming week.
Apparently the glass bottle holds up to 10 days supply, but I seriously doubt that,
so check back on Sunday to see what I have to say about
a Luxe foundation with a £42 price tag...




No comments:

Post a Comment