3 October 2019

LIVING PROOF PERFECT HAIR DAY DRY SHAMPOO {REVIEW}


Earlier in the year I was introduced to Living Proof hair products via the
Marks & Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar 2018, which contained a generous size of their
Restore Treatment Mask.
I thoroughly enjoyed the mask and if you would like more info on this US brand and the mask then check out my review


Following some research I came across their multi award winning 
Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
and whilst not being a big user of Dry Shampoo I'm never without one in my cupboard,
for those emergencies where washing hair just isn't an option.


My previous fave and has been for many years has been the Klorane Dry Shampoo,
but its becoming more and more difficult to source, so I was happy to purchase
the Living Proof and give it a try.
I initially bought the travel size, whilst overseas, I used it once and on the strength
of how much I liked it I quickly purchased the large size, so I'm currently sitting
with two cans of Living Proof Dry Shampoo and I ain't complaining.

Powered by our Triple-Action Cleaning Technology to address how hair looks, feels and smells. Fast-absorbing powders soak up oil and sweat while our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA) helps you remove the powders easily from hair, resulting in actually clean hair. Odour neutralisers and time released fragrance keep hair smelling clean.

I was ecstatic that there was no powder or white residue left behind and my hair
not only smelt fresh, but it was for me - acceptably clean and many
dry shampoos are not able to give your hair that clean feeling.
 I am now happy, as I have found a new Dry Shampoo.

Its also:
Paraben-free
Phthalate-free
Silicone-free
PETA Certified Cruelty-free
Safe to use on chemically treated hair
&
Colour Safe

It's not the most affordable on the market, but considering how often I
use a dry shampoo I don't mind the spend for that "truly bad hair day" 
or should I say "truly oily hair day" 
fix.

I have inserted this helpful video to show exactly how to use this dry shampoo 
and in fact any dry shampoo for that matter.






Living Proof
Perfect Hair Day 
Dry Shampoo

92ml & 198ml


R
Not available in SA



$
14/24

£
10/18









1 comment:

  1. I have been reading many great reviews of this dry shampoo and saw it at Sephora when I was last in Aus. It is pretty expensive and being a more regular user of dry shampoo - often for increased volume - I might buy this next time I am in Aus and save it for high days and holidays :-)

    ReplyDelete