1 October 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {OCTOBER 2019}

September has been a busy month with an overseas trip, which can only mean one thing,
I have several products to put to the test and I know I say this every month, 
but I do have some great products to review and they include several skincare products, one hair product and two make-up items from my fave cosmetic brands.


benefit
hello happy
Flawless Brightening Foundation
&
Boi~ing
Cakeless Concealer

benefit have recently launched two new products, a foundation and a concealer
and being a huge fan of benefit concealers I had to put their new Boi~ing addition
to the test and will it make it onto my next Top 3 Concealers list


*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review



The hello happy foundation reached out to me with the words flawless & brightening,
so stayed tuned to BSB to see if I love the concealer as much as the others and if the foundation delivers on the flawless & brightening.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review




~~~~~~

Living Proof
Perfect Hair Day
Dry Shampoo

Having reached for this dry shampoo, lifting it off the shelf several times, whilst overseas, 
it finally made it into my shopping basket.
I have reviewed the Living Proof Restore Mask earlier in the year and really enjoyed 
the product,
To read my review
so I was happy to give their Dry Shampoo a try, despite being on the pricey side. 


*NOW POSTED*





~~~~~~

ELEMIS
Rehydrating Rose Petal
Cleanser
&
Rehydrating Ginseng
Toner

I've had my eye on purchasing some Elemis skincare products recently and despite knowing of this very reputable British skincare brand for many years, I had only
ever used a body oil and that was years ago.
I thought a good place to start would be with the basics and that's with a 
cleanser, toner and eye product, which is currently under review.

*NOW POSTED*


~~~~~~

BY TERRY
Baume de Rose
Lip Care

This product has been on my Beauty Wish List for several years, possibly longer than any other and has been
in and out of my shopping basket, so many times.
Finally I have one,so I can cross it off my list and being a lip balm addict I have high hopes
for this much internationally praised product.

I use the BY TERRY Brightening CC Serum most days, which I just love, so I hope my love
for the brand continues with the Baume de Rose.
To find out why I rate the Brightening CC Serum so much
 click here

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review





~~~~~~

MARY COHR
Expert Face Sculptor
Slimming,reshaping serum-cream

Several weeks ago I reviewed the MARY COHR Incredible Hydrating Cream
I.H.C and I adored it
to read my review
The texture of the cream was amazing and more importantly it made
my skin feel super hydrated and as I said in my review "
it was an absolute pleasure to apply"
so I'm excited to try this slimming, face sculpting serum, as any of my mature readers 
will know all too well, that our faces retain more fluid and look
puffier with advancing years.
Here's hoping that this product will help with this issues as it says it will do...

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review



If you are curious to know more about the products under review, then be sure and check back or better still, sign up for an e.mail notifying you when my reviews have
 been posted.





No comments:

Post a Comment