27 October 2019

GIORGIO ARMANI LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION {REVIEW}


For this past week I've been enjoying the
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

 Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation is an oil-free, yet hydrating fluid with exclusive Micro-fil™ technology.Its lightweight and silky texture glides seamlessly onto the skin and provides a buildable medium coverage.
The formula offers an extremely comfortable long wearing, 
weightless and luminous natural finish to the skin.
It honestly feels like silk on the skin...







Use a Blender Brush to apply for a radiant finish. 
Add and blend more product to achieve desired coverage.
Suitable for all skin types



Available in 30 Shades
 mine was #5.25.

Whilst I enjoyed my week of luxury using this beautiful packaged
award winning foundation I couldn't fail the product, alas
I personally wouldn't part with the approx R800, I feel that there are many equally good foundations available on the market and for a lot less money.

From my experiences with both high and mid priced foundations, they don't seem to offer much more nowadays in terms of formulation,coverage,luminosity etc. than some of the very good drug store foundations.
As always I prefer to invest my cash into anti-ageing skincare products than 
high end makeup.


Giorgio Armani 
Luminous Silk Foundation
30ml


R
N/A


$
64

£
42



No comments:

Post a Comment