31 October 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {NOVEMBER 2019}

Even though I say it myself this is a drool worthy line-up of products that are
under review during the month of November.
Only two of the 5 products below were planned purchases, the others were impulse
pick-ups whilst overseas recently.
You will also see that its an eye product heavy month, which is an indicator of
my main concerns with skincare at the moment.





1.

Omorovicza
Queen Of Hungary Mist

Being a daily user of facial sprays and having tried many in my time, this 
Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist has been on my wish list for a long while.
I picked this one up from SpaceNK in a 30ml travel size, as its a premium brand and the 
larger size was stretching the budget, which I wasn't prepared to do for a product
 and brand that was unknown to me.

*NOW POSTED*



2.

ELEMIS
Absolute
Eye Mask

This was on my list of purchases, as I have been looking for an Eye Mask
for sometime now. To be used 2 or 3 times a week I feel I need to 
introduce an eye mask into my beauty regime.
The ELEMIS Absolute Eye Mask
nourishes and smooths and is formulated specifically for counteracting
 dullness and dehydration lines, leaving the eye contour revitalized and rehydrated.
Recently you will have seen that I have been trying out several ELEMIS products
and here is another product that I'm looking forward to trying from this UK brand.
I know that several of you have requested more reviews on ELEMIS, so I hope
you enjoyed my one recently on the
Elemis Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Review 
and there are more reviews coming very soon. 

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review



3.

PIXI
DetoxifEYE
Depuffing Eye Patches

Not a purchase I planned on and I was sold this by the consultant as a "must have"
eye product and as you know I'm a pushover for eye products and it was also
 newly launched.
Everything about these PIXI DetoxifEYE Depuffing Eye Patches
 appeals to me, so check back to see if it lives up to its name and if its anything
 like their iconic PIXI Glow Tonic, which I have
used daily for the past 2-3 years, it will be a winner.
PIXI Glow Tonic Review

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review


4.

Caudalie
Micellar Cleansing Water

I don't need to tell you that for the past 12 months I have been having a love affair
with all things Caudalie and having tried countless products, 
All of my Caudalie Products Reviews
I found a travel size (100mls) Micellar Cleansing Water and I do enjoy a good Micellar Water I don't use one every day, but they're so useful for travel and for those days 
where you need extra help to remove a full face of make-up or when you just feel a little lazy and want to use one multi-tasking product to cleanse your face.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review

5.

ORIGINS
GINZING
Refreshing Eye Cream

Again not a planned acquisition, but ORIGINS has always been a brand that I've
wanted to experience, so what better product to try than an eye cream and again
the name and description ticks all of my boxes.
GINZING Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff.
A refreshing eye cream that instantly helps brighten, visibly diminish the look of 
dark circles & depuff for a wide awake look. 

If my eyes are not brightened,depuffed, smoothed, refreshed, revitalised
after trying out all of these eye treatments...
then I'm giving up!
(Not really)

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review








No comments:

Post a Comment