28 October 2019

BYTERRY BAUME DE ROSE {REVIEW}

I always have a forever changing "Luxe Beauty Wish List" and on that list
 are two rather pricey Lip Balms.
The one is from the French brand BYTERRY BAUME DE ROSE and the other is
 LA MER The Lip Balm
 both have been highly praised by beauty editors and bloggers around the world and curiosity has gotten the better of me, so they're both on my list.

Earlier this year I treated myself to the
BYTERRY CELLULAROSE BRIGHTENING CC SERUM 
I absolutely love this product and on the strength of that I was able to tick off
 my list the
BYTERRY BAUME DE ROSE

Baume de Rose Lip Balm 
is without doubt the Rolls Royce of lip care and being a Lip Balm Junkie 
I feel I can say that, after having many years of experience in trying all types of lip products ranging from drugstore offerings to high end indulgences. 

This product forms part of the Baume de Rose collection of products, so as would would expect the entire range is fragranced with a delightful delicate rose scent that soothes the senses.  


The balm has a velvety smooth texture and a non-sticky finish.
This balm harnesses the power of rose blossom essential wax to soothe and repair the condition of dry, chapped lips.
Enriched with Vitamins for intense moisturising this balm is both regenerative 
and protective.
Nourishing shea butter, antioxidant vitamin E and ceramides help strengthen and protect lips against everyday aggressors. Hyaluronic acid microspheres prevent lips from feeling dehydrated.


This balm has several ways to use:
Use fingertips and apply a generous amount over the lips.
 Use alone or apply under lip products as a base for a smoother lip finish.
 For a glossy effect apply over lipstick.
Massage into the nails and cuticles to make them feel softer and smoother 
For a more intensive lip treatment, apply a generous amount over the lips and leave to absorb overnight.

I tried all of the above ways of application with the exception of massaging it into my cuticles, as I was way too mean to use my precious lip balm on my nails, but apparently it has great results.

My preferred way of application is to leave overnight, which works exceptionally well on drier lips, but this product miraculously leaves your lips looking great and feeling softer anyway way you apply it.

I understand that with an R830 price tag for this multi purpose lip balm doesn't fall into everyone's budget,but if it does then this is definitely one to add to your beauty wishlist.

I have no regrets about my purchase, however I do have one looming problem,
I'm starting to worry about the day my pot is empty...

BYTERRY 
is available exclusively in South Africa from Metropolitan Cosmetics and they have 3 
beautiful boutiques in Sandton,Hyde Park Corner and Melrose Arch and for those living in 
other areas of SA,you can order online.

They stock several niche skincare and fragrance brands including 
Dr Sebagh
Zelens
Tan-Luxe
StriVectin
Jack Black
DELAROM


If you don't have any overseas trips planned or don't want to get involved in ordering direct from overseas due to the erratic customs charges we face 
or you can't get a cosmetic mule to bring back for you then 
Metropolitain Cosmetics is the answer.

After much research regarding overseas pricing, especially on the BYTERRY range 
the price you pay in SA is around 10% more than the UK for example
 (based on the todays rate £1= R18.69)
Which is far less than the 3rd retailer websites we have in SA, which I refuse to buy 
from due to their exorbitant pricing structure.


BYTERRY
BAUME DE ROSE
Nourishing Lip Balm
10g


R
830


                                                                                  £
40


$
60



No comments:

Post a Comment