13 October 2019

BENEFIT BOI-ING CAKELESS CONCEALER REVIEW


Are those dark circles giving away your late night? Or do you want to cover up 
your dark circles without the fear of a cakey finish? 
Well benefit have the solution! 

I recently compiled my My Top 3 Concealers and My Top 5 Benefit Products
posts and the Boi-ing concealers feature prominently on both.
 When I'm asked "which is the best concealer on the market"
I always recommend the brand benefit rather than a specific concealer, as we all
have different concealing needs and benefit Boi-ing concealer range is the best and will literally cover all of your concealing needs.

Joining the ranks of this bestselling line-up is the NEW
Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer.


 Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer 
is a waterproof liquid formula that offers a lightweight, yet gives a
 full coverage finish, camouflaging everything from dark circles to blemishes
 and all without looking "cakey" and lasts for up to 24hrs.

My main camouflaging/concealing concern has always been my dark circles 
and recently the concealers I have reviewed have instantly gone cakey, so I was
excited to put all the claims of the new Cakeless concealer to the test and
I'm happy to report that the new 
Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer
is as good as benefit claim and I'm happy to add it to my collection
of Boi-ing concealers.

This multi-tasking full coverage concealer seemed to hide all that I wanted it to,
 whilst having a consistency that doesn’t crack, look cakey, flake or fade throughout the day all thanks to the formula including algae-derived ingredients 
known for smoothing and specially-coated pigments that leave a natural finish 
on the skin.
The sponge applicator makes for easy application and it blends seamlessly.


 Internationally there are twelve shades to choose from with various undertones, 
I was colour shade tested and the No.4 was perfect for me.
Suitable for all skin types and I have two recommendations 
1. Is to not lay it on thick,as one coat is sufficient
&
2. Is to buy,as its the ultimate "Cover It All" Concealer.


BENEFIT
Boi-ing 
Cakeless Concealer
5ml


R
325
(3ml Mini 195)


£
16.50


$
22







No comments:

Post a Comment